Neil Degrasse Tyson

Neil Degrasse Tyson - Sciences, Education, Art, Writing, UFO - Posted: 8th Apr, 2020 - 9:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Top  Neil Degrasse Tyson American astrophysicist, author, and science communicator
Post Date: 27th Mar, 2014 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Neil Degrasse Tyson

Neil deGrasse Tyson

'Rock star,' Neil deGrasse Tyson, of science still dreaming about tomorrow

Neil deGrasse Tyson lectured on the importance of science at the University of Utah on Wednesday. Ref. Source 5

Image from Wikimedia public domain.

Neil Degrasse Tyson
Neil Degrasse Tyson (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 4th Dec, 2018 - 1:37am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Tyson Degrasse Neil

Neil deGrasse Tyson facing misconduct claims. Fox and the producers of Cosmos are investigating claims of sexual misconduct against the show’s host Neil deGrasse Tyson. Source 3u.

4th Dec, 2018 - 2:32am / Post ID: #

Neil Degrasse Tyson UFO & Writing Art Education Sciences

He made some very good documentaries and taught me a lot about the sciences. It will be ashamed if the allegations are true but if they are he should be made to account for it.

7th Apr, 2020 - 11:04pm / Post ID: #

Tyson Degrasse Neil

I enjoy listening to his podcast Star Talk. I prefer the episodes involving astronomy and physics, but he is always humorous and interesting no matter the topic!

Post Date: 8th Apr, 2020 - 9:11pm / Post ID: #

Neil Degrasse Tyson
A Friend

Tyson Degrasse Neil

Neil Degrasse Tyson is one of my heroes. An astrophysicist who was mentored by Carl Sagan, an atheist who is not a jerk about it. It's hard not to love the man. For a treat, check out his appearances on Stephen Colbert's show. They have a lot of fun together.

> TOPIC: Neil Degrasse Tyson

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,