Temple Of Flame 2 - Page 7 of 12

Go towards the light and touch the flame...too - Page 7 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 16th Sep, 2007 - 2:14am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin

+  « First of 12 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (12) »
Closed
Share Book RPG round 2
Post Date: 15th Sep, 2007 - 1:32am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 2 - Page 7

So much for going in undetected.

Look for another entrance. We might as well ask those guys with the crossbows.

Sponsored Links:
15th Sep, 2007 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

Look for another entrance...maybe they got a kitchen in there.

15th Sep, 2007 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Look for another entrance. I think Blackheart took my die rolling class.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2007 - 11:41am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2
A Friend

Page 7 Flame Temple

UPDATE 9

QUOTE (krakyn)
I think Blackheart took my die rolling class.

?

Ok let's look for another entrance:

QUOTE (180)
Your curiosity is aroused by a granite monolith, carved to depict a squat demon with a grinning death's-head,   holding a plaque in its clawed hands. You step up on to the circular dais in front of the monolith to examine this plaque more closely. Most of the glyphs that scar the crumbling stone are indecipherable, their meaning lost in antiquity, but the five symbols which dominate the centre of the plaque are clear to you. They represent the principal deities of the Anku Empire. A jagged line corresponds to the thunder-god Tlal; Tonu the sun-god is shown as a disc fringed with radial lines; the large stylized flame in the middle is dearly  the  emblem  of  Katak  himself;  the  open outline of a  skull denotes Ictec,  the god of the netherworld;  and  the  last glyph,  a  short  spiral, represents the Anku deity of arts and crafts, whose name is now forgotten. In some mysterious way you feel compelled to touch one of these glyphs - but which:

The jagged line?                                 Turn to 259
The sun-disc?                                     Turn to 143
The stylized flame?                             Turn to 222
The skull symbol?                              Turn to 171
The spiral?                                         Turn to 281

Guess we are really feeling compelled - we don't have the option to back away now.

Also, more on a side note, are you liking the game so far? This is more or less what I had in mind. I would still like to have a few more people playing, but oh well, maybe someone else appears. If you have a suggestion or something please say so.

Reconcile Edited: Blackheart on 15th Sep, 2007 - 11:42am

Temple Of Flame 2
Temple Of Flame 2 (Hover)

15th Sep, 2007 - 11:53am / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

I say we touch the stylized flame since we are in the Temple of Katak, I do wonder though if an earlier decision would have given us some info about which one of these we should have touched.

QUOTE (Blackheart)
Also, more on a side note, are you liking the game so far?

Yes, most definitely, thanks for taking the time to do it. I think many do not participate because they really do not know how to play or what it is, if they knew there would be a lot more here. I will again mention it in the next newsletter.

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2007 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 2
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 2

Touch the skull. I've got one of those, and it might show us how to open the monkey's.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
15th Sep, 2007 - 9:07pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 2 - Page 7

I say touch the stylized flame and see what we encounter.

Blackheart:

Also, more on a side note, are you liking the game so far?

Love it! I think a small number of players it is always more fun because you get to read all the replies carefully.

16th Sep, 2007 - 2:14am / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 2 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 7

Go towards the light and touch the flame...too bad it isnt a flaming sword that we could swallow.

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 2

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.