No Hoodies Allowed

No Hoodies Allowed - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Sep, 2007 - 12:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

United Kingdom Even if you are only four years old...
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2007 - 11:05pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

No Hoodies Allowed

No Hoodies Allowed

A four-year-old girl was asked to take down the hood of her cardigan while visiting a seaside amusement arcade.
Ref. https://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/wales/6983288.stm

Sponsored Links:
10th Sep, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Allowed Hoodies No

I pretty much knew where this was and which leisure arcade it would be before I even read this article!
The reason for this being that the identical thing happened to us at Les Harkers last summer when we took our 18 month old niece into there in a pushchair, with her cardigan hood up, and we were demanded by staff to remove the hood for security reasons!

What on earth did they think that an 18 month old baby girl would do to them whilst sitting in a pushchair?

My Husband had an argument with the managers over it, and they finally relented, apologized and gave her a small teddy....needless to say we have never been back in there since.

In my opinion, they were far too heavy with their rules, especially as the place is designed for families!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

10th Sep, 2007 - 12:35pm / Post ID: #

No Hoodies Allowed History & Civil Business Politics

What on earth did they think that an 18 month old baby girl would do to them whilst sitting in a pushchair?

First reaction would be that it is an exaggerated policy, BUT when you consider the tactics of terrorists today it is understandable. From a distance or via camera what looks like a hooded child might be a bomb, gun, etc.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

> TOPIC: No Hoodies Allowed

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,