Soldier Junkies

Soldier Junkies - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Sep, 2007 - 12:11pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian In the Canadian Military
Post Date: 12th Sep, 2007 - 12:44pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Soldier Junkies

250 SOLDIERS KEPT HOME FROM AFGHANISTAN OVER DRUG USE: MILITARY

The Canadian military kept 250 soldiers home from Afghanistan during the past year because they tested positive for drug use, officials have confirmed.
Ref. https://www.cbc.ca/story/canada/national/20...s-drug-use.html

Sponsored Links:
12th Sep, 2007 - 5:13pm / Post ID: #

Junkies Soldier

I for one am glad their are trying to keep the solders over seas clean. I also hope that the blind testing occurs. I have family in the military and sure would like to know the person they are with are able to cover their backs.

I would also hope the ones that test positive are given stockade time. Drugs are illegal, these people represent my country so at minimum the should be obeying the laws of the country.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 15th Sep, 2007 - 12:11pm / Post ID: #

Soldier Junkies
A Friend

Soldier Junkies History & Civil Business Politics

I find it disheartening that, according to the article, these soldiers will only be kept home, possibly to serve time in the brig but that is not expounded on. In the US military the soldier would be subject to discharge, and not an honorable one. I took from this article that if a Canadian soldier did not want to go to Afghanistan he only had to light up the crack pipe.

I totally agree Krakyn. These men and women are representatives of their respective countries, and they potentially put the lives of their fellow soldiers at risk too.

Reconcile Edited: bobnbrittw on 15th Sep, 2007 - 12:22pm

> TOPIC: Soldier Junkies

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,