World 20/20 Cricket

World 20/20 Cricket - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 13th Sep, 2007 - 12:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

South Africa: World Twenty 20 Cup Reviews
12th Sep, 2007 - 2:23pm / Post ID: #

World 20/20 Cricket

World 20/20 Cricket

Is anyone watching the World 20/20 Cricket tournament? This is a much better game in my opinion as compared to test matches or even one day games. It is faster and allows for more entertainment. I think those who love baseball will also like this version of Cricket.

The first match was South Africa vs, West Indies with South Africa coming up as winners despite a great effort by the West Indies initially.

Today I am watching Scotland vs. Pakistan and Scotland are now 61 for 6 and will likely loose. It seems that the Scots are better at fielding than they are at batting.

Sponsored Links:
13th Sep, 2007 - 12:37pm / Post ID: #

Cricket World

I was surprised to see the poor showing by Australia who went down to Zimbabwe, but I was not surprised that the West Indies lost to Bangladesh as they have already proven themselves worthy opponents at this level of play.

> TOPIC: World 20/20 Cricket

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,