AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 19 of 26

You are an inspiration to all 49 lbs that - Page 19 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 11th Sep, 2008 - 3:22pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23  ...Latest (26) »
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 27th Aug, 2008 - 6:23am / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 983
Flag Posts: 1,541
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.8%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 19

Welcome home! Joseph is in school already? I'm getting old, but speaking of babies --- biggrin.gif --- Jacy's going to pop any minute now.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd May, 2008 - 4:09am
Signature:
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 2:23am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.8%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction AlaskanLDS

My gosh, I am trying very hard to figure out the answer for the game. You're good! laugh.gif

How are you and your family? Hope all is well. See you around the boards.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 9th Sep, 2008 - 6:07pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.9%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes you do have us grind the gears on this one, well done!

In the north the land is cold in the winter darkness reign high. Many complain but fail to see the lass who who grows under their nose.

Chilled to the bones food runs low but yet the body strengthens. Limbs stretch will a strengthen unknown to those who grow in the south. The mind it quickens, in need to survive.

Still yet none have taken notice that the wolves swing wide and the Kodiak even fears the scent; it is not a man but a lass turned woman. South she looks though none take note. She runs where other are weak and have to walk. Where does she head and why so many spears. Only a lonely elder notes the Kodiak now lays dead.

Before the village now stand a brave ready to find her path her destiny with no more then a wave she slides in the snow. Not a trace is left, her tracks covered in the snow.

Who's is this lass and does she know the way deep in the south a group now prays for deliverance and her heart hears the call. Will she answer it s beckoning call?

The universe grows quiet waiting for the answering warrior's call.

Now how can you possible refuse to come and play eh? So how about it a nice ball room brawl? We really do wish you would join us as we are getting ready to set the game afoot.

Sets to one knee and looks up as sweetly as he can and awaits the fair lass who is likely stronger then most men

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 3:20pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction
A Friend

Page 19 Introduction AlaskanLDS

WOW what a nice interesting way to get her into medieval there Krakyn. Now maybe she will join.

Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 10:26pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.5%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction AlaskanLDS

QUOTE (LDS_forever @ 8-Sep 08, 6:23 PM)
My gosh, I am trying very hard to figure out the answer for the game. You're good! laugh.gif

How are you and your family?

I am really not good I usually can't even think of anyone so this time I decided to do a thing! It did get a lot of good guesses! wink.gif

My family is doing well. We have been blessed big time in the past months. My husband landed a great job and starts on Monday. I finished getting my lower teeth out--5 of them yesterday! And although it is hurting right now--The infections and pain should no longer be there after its gone. I had the tops taken out and put a top denture in--which I don't know if anytime before I would of thought that a blessing BUT it truly is. Hopefully within 6 weeks I will have a lower one back and have my old smile that has been missing for years! It all worked our for Bob to be here during this recovery time to tend the kids and drop them everywhere! So, life is good. Also the kids are doing well in school and I still feel behind on everything going on but it will happen--I will catch up!

ALSO, the most exciting thing for me this summer besides my teeth and Bob's job--I have lost 49 pounds! I still have so much to go but it is coming and staying off! That is the true blessing!

How are you and your family? I miss seeing you on more and need to look for your times. Thanks for asking about us!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 10th Sep, 2008 - 11:57pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 69.8%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

AlaskanLDS Introduction

Wow 49 pounds is a lot! Congratulations! It always makes me happy to see a person being in charge of their health! I am glad to hear about your teeth too!

We are doing okay, challenges here and there but hanging there.
Best Wishes,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction
A Friend

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 19

glad to hear that you have lost the poundage and your doing a great job on keeping it off. I hope that I can get to that point myself. I have lost only 16 poinds so far so I am not doing very well.

Glad to hear he has a great new job. I hope that gives you a nice break on the amount of stress you and your family may have been under.

Now the main thing you need to do is join us all over in the RPG area. I know that Alskann, Krakyn even LDS-forever would love to see you join us. I would like you to join us too. I think there is a lot we can do together as we watch or characters grow in strength and levels.

Post Date: 11th Sep, 2008 - 3:22pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 29.9%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 19

You are an inspiration to all 49 lbs that is great!. The news about your teeth and husband is great as well, a good job means so much to a family. I am sure you will feel much better once all settles down with the gums, let them heal well before worrying to much on the dentures.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,