AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 24 of 26

Hey there! You would probably be better - Page 24 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 19th Oct, 2008 - 6:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 1:35pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 24

Always ignore the scales is my rule your belt tells you all you need is it tightening or not. So a 2 lbs mass loss can be very good. It could be a 15 lbs loss with muscle gain of 13.

We are trying to lose mass just fat right?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction
A Friend

Introduction AlaskanLDS

Did you figure out how to go invisible? I know it is in the log in page. You may have to log out and then relog in as being invisible.

Post Date: 17th Oct, 2008 - 2:41pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Yes when you log in there is an option not to display your name on the active list.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 7:52am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Page 24 Introduction AlaskanLDS

I removed your last Post, why are you making an issue of the LDS Mature Board that has already been closed now in a public setting? Please, please, I tire of this, I tire of having to make edits on this. Keep the whole topic closed, end it, and move on.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 7:57am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction AlaskanLDS

I tire of it as well JB. When someone says I removed something and asks me what I was trying to hide. I wanted to make sure everyone knew there was nothing there to hide. When someone says, "How convenient" and closes the thread so it could not be reposted...when the only reason I took it off was because it was posted as MY Opinion, my testimony and someone could still tear it apart.

I tire of it as well.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 8:00am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

AlaskanLDS Introduction

AlaskanLDS, please stop living in the past, just accept the Topic is closed and do not bring it up anymore. The continual vicious cycle being created by constantly re-playing a scenario is not going to do you or me any good at 4am where I have to be typing this rather than sleeping before my kids are up in the next couple of hours. Can you just end it? I am asking you - can you do that? Or will I be seeing it repeating itself again and again?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Oct, 2008 - 5:07pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 983
Flag Posts: 1,541
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 24

Kath -
So tell me more about World Greed. I am tempted to give it a go, but you know how I feel about that "other" game. wink.gif

What do I need to do if I should decide to go for it? How bad would you all feel if I went in there and kicked butt? (yeah right...)

Also, did I remember to tell you Melissa & baby Jared will be there tomorrow?

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd May, 2008 - 4:09am
Signature:
Post Date: 19th Oct, 2008 - 6:29pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 24

Hey there! You would probably be better off asking one of the guys as I am on a quick spiral downward! I am not sure what happened to my strategy or maybe I just had some luck for awhile and now it is gone! But no matter what, it can be a lot of fun and we would welcome you to come and *try* to kick our butts!

I am sorry I didn't get to see Mo and Jared today--if they are still around when you read this give them a big hug for me. I wish I could of but my little one has pink eye! On the day of the Primary program no less! I wasn't willing to be responsible for the entire primary getting pink eye!

I have been checking out the 21 questions game and I have had no clue so I haven't been participating (lack of intelligent questions to ask laugh.gif!) but I have been doing a search this morning, while reading a FARMS article. I may go ask a question or two. We will see! Hope you had a great day at church!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
+  « First of 26 pgs.  20 21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,