AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 25 of 26

Oh sorry to hear that I did not know about - Page 25 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 16th Mar, 2009 - 8:24pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 4:33pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction
A Friend

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 25

I Hope that you are having a good day. I hope that your pink eye goes away soon. Yes sometimes it takes a doctors visit to get rif of it. I know it is very easy to pass to others. We as humans always have a hand up by our eyes here and there during the day.

Hope you keep trying to kill Krakyn in risk.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 5:16pm / Post ID: #

Diamond + Chief
[?] CPosts: 4,590
Flag Posts: 7,330
Avg: 1.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 30.1%
[+] Gain: 20,660.60 FP
Charm: 136

Introduction AlaskanLDS

It is very contagious especially the few day or so even after treatment starts. My eye is watering thinking about it. You need to wash your hands constantly to help from spreading.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Christian (secular) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 5th Jan, 2007 - 6:43pm
Signature: Stand up for God and he will stand up for you.
Post Date: 21st Oct, 2008 - 8:51pm / Post ID: #

Me
Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 983
Flag Posts: 1,541
Avg: 0.3 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 6.9%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 45

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

How is Joseph doing? Better I hope. Are you going to the meeting tomorrow or is this one of your off weeks? It gets boring sitting there without someone who is as disruptive as I am. laugh.gif

I am thinking I may give World Greed a look-see.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Independent
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 23rd May, 2008 - 4:09am
Signature:
Post Date: 14th Nov, 2008 - 8:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,034
Flag Posts: 51,691
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,591.93 FP
Charm: 394

Page 25 Introduction AlaskanLDS

I was looking at the start of this Thread and noticed how many questions you used to ask. I guess you are veteran at it all now eh? How is everyone in Alaska?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2009 - 7:04pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction AlaskanLDS

I saw someone mention something about your daughter being ill? How is she doing now?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

AlaskanLDS Introduction

Thanks for asking JB. She is on the mend and doing well! It was a hard first couple weeks but she is now moving about. She actually wasn't ill she had surgery at the Seattle Childrens Hospital. So it involved flying out of Alaska and such.
Around December 15, her and her brother were jumping on my bed and he slipped and his head nailed her in the shin area. We thought it was just sore from being hit but come to find out it was fractured. When we went in to get the Xrays they found a huge bone cyst. So we got that removed and packed with new strong bone and she will be out running before we know it!

It has kept me busy and consumed a lot of my time but she is worth it! Thanks for asking! I hope all is well with you and LDS.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2009 - 8:23pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 25

Wow, sorry to hear this about your little one. I know how as (mothers) worry about falls like this. Hope things better.
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 16th Mar, 2009 - 8:24pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 25

Oh sorry to hear that I did not know about it, did you place this in your Bog? This is the same daughter with the fish in the gallery? Good thing she is strong, but I guess there will be more firm rules on play areas now. We have to be watching both our boys all the time because no matter how much we tell them they find their way into danger.

Blog Read My Blog
+  « First of 26 pgs.  21 22 23 24 25 26 

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,