AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 5 of 26

Thank you! Although I must say I was - Page 5 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 8:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2007 - 3:58am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 5

AlaskanLDS, I installed your avatar. I know it does not show the full view of the temple and the reason for this is that reduction in size (to that of an avatar size) would have made it so small that you could not tell it was a temple. What I decided to do was focus on Moroni at the top and of course customize it with you username. I hope you like it, if not I can replace it with something better, just let me know. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2007 - 5:45am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction AlaskanLDS

I wondered if it would be too small if it was downsized but I love this one--THANKS! I love the custom name as well. I appreciate all that you do and the moderators that help out.
Have a great night!
Kath

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 30th Oct, 2007 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I am glad you like it and appreciate both your contributions in content, experience, referrals and donations. Please feel free to visit the Feedback Board whenever you have time and please give us some comments. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 7:04am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor

Page 5 Introduction AlaskanLDS

I would like to purchase a business in Cozyville. It says to contact the GM--do I do that here? If not, please direct me. Also, can we pick whatever kind of business we want? There is one that is unowned now, but I would not care for that. Thank you!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 31st Oct, 2007 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Introduction AlaskanLDS

Whenever it says to contact the GM you do that through the same Email address you are accustomed corresponding with me, in this way your Rave Thread does not become cluttered with support related requests.

The kind of business is based on what is available on the Business Page in the Cozyville CP. This will tell you which Business is available and the cost.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 4:12am / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction

Congratulations, you have been voted as Member of the Month of October 2007 by your peers. 200FP has been deposited into your account. You can view these results within the Honor Club.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 5:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 5

It is not surprising that you got the vote - congrats and thanks for your continued interest in the Community.

Blog Read My Blog
Post Date: 3rd Nov, 2007 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 5

Thank you! Although I must say I was so surprised--but am thankful that someone thinks that much of me to take the time to vote. I really do enjoy all that is offered here!
Thanks to everyone!
AlaskanLDS

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (26) »

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,