AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 7 of 26

I wrote a reply to the last two messages but - Page 7 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Feb, 2008 - 3:35am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 26 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11  ...Latest (26) »
USA LDS Mom
Post Date: 3rd Dec, 2007 - 11:15pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 7

What can I say... 'Focus on Christ' and you will get through. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 6th Jan, 2008 - 12:12am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Introduction AlaskanLDS

I was reading in one of your posts that you was up all night with sick children, how are they feeling today? Is it the flu? I hope they feel better soon! Take care of yourself and take a good nap tomorrow if you can. smile.gif
Best wishes,
Sol

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2008 - 12:01pm / Post ID: #

AlaskanLDS Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Your last post was deleted for not being constructive, based on one or more of the following:

1. Stay on the topic, see our Constructive Posting Policy
2. Ensure that you use good English, no slang, proper spelling, uppercase letters where necessary, etc.
3. Do not post just off topic messages or lengthy quotes, only Bots may do this, Members must add input.
4. Make sure that you are not just trying to increase your post count by either duplicating or posting vague information, but also add worthwhile replies that are related to the Topic.

Post Date: 24th Jan, 2008 - 6:11am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Page 7 Introduction AlaskanLDS

AlaskanLDS, I have seen you online a number of times, but not saying much, is everything okay?

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 8:43am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

Introduction AlaskanLDS

Thanks for noticing and asking...it is nice to know someone actually notices, I appreciate that.

It has been an up and down January for me. I have health problems that have been off and on plus I tend to go downhill in Jan/Feb here because of the lack of sunshine. I get so excited every Dec 21st when winter solstice comes--that means we start gaining daylight again. The weather has been so weird this year as well. I will get through it, I have lived here 26 years now....just got to hold out for the 20 hour days and salmon fishing! thumb.gif

I have this site set as my homepage so I think it logs me in automatically. My bluetooth mouse died though last week and it took me 5 or 6 days to get it replaced. SO I wasn't doing much of anything that required clicking. Again, I appreciate the inquiry--I know the Lord is mindful of us when we get down in life--and gives us friends to show us that he cares. I have also been on the other LDS site.

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 12:00pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

AlaskanLDS Introduction

Glad to see you back. Have you ever considered moving to warmer environments: Florida, Arizona or Texas? I guess work will be an issue?

Blog Read My Blog
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 28th Jan, 2008 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.0%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

AlaskanLDS Introduction - Page 7

AlaskanLDS, we missed you! I have cable at home so I get to watch several shows about Alaska, the other day this guy from Bizarre Foods was there and he was literally freezing! I suppose the body adapts to the cold after a while. Hope your health improves quickly!
Best wishes,
LDS smile.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2008 - 3:35am / Post ID: #

Me
Diamond Editor
[?] CPosts: 865
Flag Posts: 1,301
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.6%
[+] Gain: 225.45 FP
Charm: 44

AlaskanLDS Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 7

I wrote a reply to the last two messages but my computer froze! I do want to ask though about giving Charisma points. I thought it cost us 30 points to give someone a compliment but I gave my first one today and it didn't take anything away. Has that changed or did I miss something?
Thanks~!

Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: LDS (Mormon) | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 15th Sep, 2007 - 2:50am
Signature: ~*~Don't lose faith in what you know because of something you don't know!~*~

> TOPIC: AlaskanLDS Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,