Dead2u Introduction

Dead2u Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 9:47pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 11:06am / Post ID: #

Dead2u Introduction
A Friend

Dead2u Introduction

Good Evening (well it's evening for me anyway) all.
I"m a self employed man with too much time on his hands and who listens to extreme metal way too loud while reading HP Lovecraft stories.
My wife tells me I"m a cynical misanthrope who despite all efforts to the contrary, is still curious about how humans feel.
I dislike most movies (anime and 50's sci-fi being the rare exceptions) and think that MacDonald's burger's taste better cold the next day.
My reason's for trying this site are probably the same as many. I get (and have gotten) fed up with the childish bickering on other sites so I search for and try out new ones.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 11:23am / Post ID: #

Introduction Deadu

Congrats, You Have Found The International Community!

I think you will make some good contributions to our Topics here. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top right of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Select an Avatar to give yourself some 'uniqueness' and then do begin participating by sharing your views within the Topics we have in the Forum.

If you ever have questions about features in the Community please do ask here, your Introduction Thread by pressing the [Reply] button.

For Your Information: Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Constructive Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Dead2u Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Welcome Dead2u! Did you join for any particular discussion or just looking for a place to settle in online? Let me know how I can assist you while you are here.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 9:04am / Post ID: #

Dead2u Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Deadu

Thank you both for the greeting.
I didn't really come looking for any particular subjects, just a good variety. Most forums are fairly set in their subjects for discussion but the mix I saw here gave me hopes for more the standard "metal only chat" "home hints only" "computer science only" forums. I like to flit and have an opinion on almost anything.
I"ll fill in some more details on my profile and start burrowing into things very soon.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 11:27am / Post ID: #

Introduction Deadu

We do have quite a variety of subjects here that caters for most anything. If you need help finding something just let me know.

Post Date: 23rd Jul, 2010 - 10:16pm / Post ID: #

Member Editor
[?] CPosts: 544
Flag Posts: 1,325
Avg: 0.2 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 5.4%
[+] Gain: 200.00 FP
Charm: 58

Dead2u Introduction

It's a good forum with a lot of topics, a ton of variety, and a solid and consistent moderation team and administration, and plenty of FAQs and other documentation and help to read. It's like a forum with a self-study course running through it - you should be able to find about anything you need to keep you entertained, informed, and to allow you to speak your mind on various subjects.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Independent
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 12th Dec, 2006 - 5:51pm
Signature: "...into thine arms I now shall creep, and learn they wisdom while I sleep. Amen."
Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 9:42pm / Post ID: #

Dead2u Introduction
A Friend

Dead2u Introduction

I"m not sure if this is the right place to ask a question but I have a rather annoying little problem with the site loading.
The "Please Wait... Loading" overlay message never to rarely (one or twice only) completes its job & goes away. It was OK for the first week or so after I joined but ever since, big grey box obscuring the top left corner.
Anyone got any suggestions or thoughts?

Post Date: 23rd Aug, 2010 - 9:47pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,031
Flag Posts: 51,688
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,589.83 FP
Charm: 394

Dead2u Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

Thanks for reporting, please answer:

1. Are you on dial-up or slow connection?
2. Which browser are you using?
3. Are you blocking anything on the site via any kind of firewall / ad-blocker?
4. Do you have javascript enabled?
5. Do you get the same problems using other Skins?

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Dead2u Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,