LdsCyn Introduction - Page 3 of 3

Cool, still use the Hot or Not and the Forum - Page 3 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 1st Oct, 2007 - 2:27pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
LDS / General
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2007 - 12:47am / Post ID: #

LdsCyn Introduction
A Friend

LdsCyn Introduction - Page 3

It said the maximum to upload was 9kb .....my picture was 457kb.
So I had to shrink it to that size to get 9kb. If there's a way to make it a little bigger let me know please, I'm not too computer savvy. undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2007 - 12:57am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,042
Flag Posts: 51,699
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,596.65 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction LdsCyn

QUOTE (LDSCyn)
If there's a way to make it a little bigger let me know please

Well you have some options:

1. You can learn how to use a graphics program and focus on changing the actual pixel size rather than just the overall kb size. Then save your FP and upload again.

2. You can upload in the Forum Gallery which allows a much larger output, you can actually upload several pictures, but unfortunately none will appear as your avatar.

3. You can upload to our Hot or Not Gallery, but that does not show as your avatar either, but it is fun to get your photo rated.

4. You can donate to the Community as I believe one of the Upgraded options allows you to get your photo sized and installed by myself. wink.gif

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 1st Oct, 2007 - 1:34pm / Post ID: #

LdsCyn Introduction
A Friend

LdsCyn Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

4. You can donate to the Community as I believe one of the Upgraded options allows you to get your photo sized and installed by myself. 

I was actually thinking of upgrading to a premium account but, starting next week my schedule is going to be hectic and not to mention November will be even more busy for me....but once everything dies down I will definitely upgrade.

Post Date: 1st Oct, 2007 - 2:27pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,042
Flag Posts: 51,699
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,596.65 FP
Charm: 394

Page 3 Introduction LdsCyn

Cool, still use the Hot or Not and the Forum Gallery to upload more pics anyway since it will be nice to see the Caymans, you, family, etc.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: LdsCyn Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,