Christmas 2007

Christmas 2007 - Christmas - Posted: 8th Dec, 2007 - 10:23am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
17th Sep, 2007 - 12:33am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2007

Yeah, I know its early but I just love Christmas! Anyone started planning for Christmas this year as yet?

Sponsored Links:
24th Sep, 2007 - 1:04am / Post ID: #

Christmas

We were talking about this with my husband today. I would like to set the tree around November and slowly starting getting some presents for the boys. I just love Christmas time and see my kid's little faces of excitement when they open presents!

We did not make any plans as yet but we know is going to be a quiet Christmas as usual.

26th Sep, 2007 - 8:31am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2007 Christmas

I've only just started thinking about this, in the last few days also. Mainly because I've noticed how busy the shops have started getting, and because my 2 youngest have started taking an interest in what new toys are out there, ready for asking Father Christmas!
I think we will probably have a quiet Christmas, visiting family, and hopefully if the weather holds out, we will go for a few walks!

I love Christmas time, especially the guaranteed time I get to spend with my kids, and the Christmas services that are held by candlelight at church.

26th Sep, 2007 - 12:03pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

In past Christmases we made the mistake of catering for people who disappointed us by either not showing up, showing up very late or just being a turn off. This Christmas we hope to make it just a family affair and in that way we can focus more on the spiritual aspects of it rather than hustling to make large meals and worry over guests coming.

26th Sep, 2007 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Christmas

I always have this day in the back of my mind. I shop all year for it picking up items when they go on sale. Usually I am done shopping by October and I really hate seeing any decorations up prior Dec 1. I think it is the fact that the holiday has become too commercial. We usually focus on the religious side of this day and either have some over or go visit one relative. If we host I just let every one know food is up at 4:00 and be there or be square. It seldom is a sit down meal so much as the food is there and warm help your self. We will be hosting this year so I better have that fireplace ready to go.

I love Christmas and Thanksgiving.

26th Sep, 2007 - 4:27pm / Post ID: #

Christmas 2007

elf.gif Must be in the air!

Last night at dinner we were just discussing Christmas and the fact it would be at our house this year. My parents live really close which is nice for the kids. My brother lives about 15 miles with his wife and four kids so we take turns each year.

I would really like to try and get things done early this year and focus on the "reason for the season." We have tried each year but there always seems to be "something" that detracts from it. So I am starting now and praying for the best!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
8th Dec, 2007 - 2:46am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2007

Christmas! It can't be here yet! I'm not ready!

... but it's coming along with me or without me, so I guess I better get with the program. Lots of houses in town with fantastic decorations - I may take some pictures of the really outlandish ones and post here. Who would want a 10 foot snowman on their lawn, anyway?

I'm not getting out all the decorations this year. We'll have a small tree and some trimmings, but nothing fancy. I'll be packing the house, not decking the halls! We've lost a couple more members of our family recently, so it may be sad this year.

8th Dec, 2007 - 10:23am / Post ID: #

Christmas 2007 Christmas

Holidays are hard when people you love have passed on. My best friends father passed away just before Thanksgiving and I know they are struggling with the holidays.

I just wanted to let you know someone was thinking about you and saying a prayer for you to have strength.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Christmas 2007

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,