Amonhi Introduction

Amonhi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 6th Oct, 2007 - 1:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
USA LDS Doctrine
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 5:14am / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction

I go bye Amonhi, I love deep docterine discussions. I am here to discuss openly and friendly various gospel topics. I will never play devils advocate and so, I speak honestly my own feelings, thoughts and experiences. I will answer almost any question.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 10:32am / Post ID: #

Introduction Amonhi

Welcome LDS Member

Thanks for posting your introduction message, this INTERNATIONAL Forum allows you to interact positively with many people on varying topics such as LDS Church news, Doctrine, the Book of Mormon, etc. However, do keep in mind that LDS Related Discussion is kept only in the LDS Related Boards as this is an International Community.

Be sure to read: The Art of Discussion.

The next thing you should do now is update your profile. You can do this by clicking the link called, 'My Controls' in the top menu. You may wish to venture over to the LDS Deep Doctrine board or the News & RM Section and have a look around.

If you like LDS Based Games then you may also be interested in playing: Nephi RPG where you can 'Journey to the Promised Land' and see if you really know a lot about the Book of Mormon.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ | Upgrade

**PLEASE NOTE** If you joined just to access the Mature LDS Board then you need to Upgrade, see here for reviews: Click Here. Upgrading is NOT necessary for the other LDS Related Boards.

Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 11:22am / Post ID: #

Dia. Mod + Chief Mod
[?] CPosts: 17,375
Flag Posts: 21,317
Avg: 2.7 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 70.1%
[+] Gain: 1,240.35 FP
Charm: 342

Amonhi Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

Hi Amonhi, welcome. It is great to have you here. I see you got a charisma point already! wink.gif Please feel free to check the many boards we have and join our discussions. We have several LDS related boards such as Studies of Latter-Day Saints (those who are not members can ask questions about the Church there and the members reply) We have LDS news and two doctrinal boards, one the LDS deep doctrine board (open to all LDS members) and the LDS Mature board (only for upgraded members, sensitive topics/deeper topics).

Looking forward to your posts,
LDS

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Diamond Emeritus | Credit: | Gender: Female | Politics: Humanitarian
Tenet: -- | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Forty Something | Joined: Reg. 8th Sep, 2002 - 5:01pm
Signature: Don't make someone your priority when you're only their option
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2007 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Introduction Amonhi

Welcome Amonhi.
I'm myself am new and still learning the ropes around here. Looking forward to your posts smile.gif

Post Date: 3rd Oct, 2007 - 4:40am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect
[?] CPosts: 38,027
Flag Posts: 51,684
Avg: 6.5 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 100%
[+] Gain: 4,586.78 FP
Charm: 394

Introduction Amonhi

QUOTE (Taken from LDS Deep Doctrine Board)
JB, I have an article you might be interested in reading. It is the second in a series and deals with various things including healing through the power of God. I would like to post it with this topic, but I don't know how. It has some very interesting and enlightening thoughts. The article is in PDF form. - Please let me know how I can post it or make it available to all.

First of all welcome to the Community. Next, please do use this Thread to ask 'how to' questions so that Threads remain on Topic. Lastly, is the article online or something you have on your computer? How large is it? Is it your work, is it copyrighted material? When you answer those then I can answer. Thanks.

Blog Read My Blog
Contribution: Hard Work | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Libertarian
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Signature: Donate Please Support Our Efforts!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 10:27pm / Post ID: #

Amonhi Introduction
A Friend

Amonhi Introduction

First of all welcome to the Community. Next, please do use this Thread to ask 'how to' questions so that Threads remain on Topic. Lastly, is the article online or something you have on your computer? How large is it? Is it your work, is it copyrighted material? When you answer those then I can answer. Thanks. - JB

JB,

To answer your questions. I have the article on my computer. It is 213KB. It is my work, and copyrighted. You have my permission to distribute it freely as a PDF unedited and in its complete form, as I give it to you.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Amonhi Introduction

Well I can post it in the bordeglobal.com/foruminv/index.php?showforum=120 site as a download and then a Thread will be started on it within the LDS Deep Doctrine Board so long as it contains nothing we would deem as Mature LDS content. If that is okay with you then Email it to me via Contact Page (Use Advanced Users).

Blog Read My Blog
Tenet: Reperire Veritatem | Reason: Discuss Global Issues | Age: Fifty Something | Joined: Reg. 3rd Sep, 2002 - 1:01pm
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 1:10am / Post ID: #

Admin + Architect

Amonhi Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing

I'm sorry, I removed your last Post in the "Women More Spiritual" because you are touching on things that are oly Discussed in the LDS Mature Board. You should also observed that I mentioned the same within that Thread.

Blog Read My Blog
+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Amonhi Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,