Protect Meh Sheep

Protect Meh Sheep - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 20th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

09th March 2021's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Wizard
Wizard
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue

+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Posts: 49 - Views: 7722
Closed

GM Tells Story Here
18th Sep, 2007 - 7:05pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

Protect Meh Sheep

Recently, you have heard of a poor Shepherd who has been in need of protection from what he terms as a 'wolf invasion' from the South. His sheep go missing during the night and he is sure it is wolves. Maybe this is an opportunity for you to do some community service and at the same time get the experience you need fending off beasts from the poor man's stock?



Attached Image

Sponsored Links:
15th Feb, 2008 - 7:33pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

A Good Day...

You have assembled yourselves once again and by the looks of things you have found that the day will be good, at least you hope so given your past unlucky adventures which the older heads in the group share with the new blood.

You hear about work from within the Village, this is good for your health as you feel that the South is too formdable a challenge for your level of experience. All of you make plans and split up briefly to find out about this new job.

Along the way you purchase equipment and talk to merchants and villagers hoping to get the needed location for work. Some villagers have worthwhile information and others just theories. Here is what you do get:

1. Some say that you should check the Tavern as the barkeep tends to know about what is available in that area.

2. Some say it is an old man and his daughter that has a medium farm to the South of the Village.

3. Some say it is just some wolves that have been plaguing the village from the South.

4. Some say they do not know about it, but they will sell you enchanted garlic buds on a neck chain for a gold piece each if you are willing to buy it.

You later meet at the Tavern where everyone pauses to look you over in a not so friendly way. You see that your past speaks loud as well as your future to come lays in your hands. You wonder how to get more information.

GM: 2:00pm. Say if you all wanted to buy the garlic neck chains. I will update Party Stats later, I just want to get the story rolling now.



16th Feb, 2008 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

The Game Master says...

You each venture off to buy needed items with the dual goal of obtaining information. In asking questions some are curious about your intentions and not sure if they should impart information, but your sale helps.

One merchant says he did remember an old man asking if he knew of hunters that could rid him of whatever was killing his life stock. He said he did not know the old man, but he did mention that his farm was somewhere to the southern part of the Village.

Other sellers tell you that there are a few farms to the south of the village, so you can inquire that way. You wonder what to do next.

GM: 3pm. Party stats have been updated. Say what you will do now. You are still in the central part of the village.



16th Feb, 2008 - 6:59pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

In the Tavern you inquire about anyone looking for hire. They give you the usual talk about the South and the barkeep does mention the farmer who has been troubled over the mutilation and disappearance of his life stock. You try to get more details by buying some drinks and the response given is:

"Everything be havin' a price lads..."

You cough up a gold piece for the information, pay for the drinks and he gives you directions.

Meanwhile...

Klar has already started an independent journeyed to the Southern part of the Village looking for information. He has no horse and so it will take him about a half hour, however you feel you already have what you need to know and it is likely Klar is only five or ten minutes into his journey.

GM: 3:10pm. What will you do now? Your information needs to be specific when placing party order, you need to tell me exactly who pays for the drinks (2gps) and gives the gold piece for the barkeep's information (1gp).



18th Feb, 2008 - 4:30am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect

The Game Master says...

You pay for your information and drinks and head out to meet Klar.

Not far from the Village you meet up with Klar and continue to the Southern part of the Village. Along the way you see some farms, but none so far to the South as the one you see in the distance. You come to one farm that seems to meet the description of the information you gathered.

The farm is fenced at the back of a two story house. The landscape is over grown with wild bushes in some places and the house looks almost abandoned. There are animals of various kinds scattered about and some of them are curious about your presence there.

As you approach the house you look around and there is almost an erie silence and then suddenly an eruption of noise as a cow and some of the sheep start to make their individual sounds. Ahead you see a person slightly parting the curtain of one window to see you. You cannot tell who is looking at you, but the make no movements.

GM: 3:30pm Say what you will do now.



19th Feb, 2008 - 6:52pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

Beowulf approaches the dismal house unarmed, as he does the curtain once parted falls back against the window - whomever was there looking has now left at your approach. Beowulf stands about ten yards away from the porch area with a couple of steps leading up to the front door.

Meanwhile...

Daphne looks at the animals with curiosity, they look at her as well with equal inquisitiveness, you both are a sight to behold, mankind and animal kind investigating each other.

GM: Say what you will do now.



Sponsored Links:
19th Feb, 2008 - 9:22pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

Beowulf calls out to the people inside with what may be considered to be the typical greeting for him and his background, but there is no response.

GM: Say what you will do now.



20th Feb, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG

The Game Master says...

Seeing no response forthcoming Klar and Beowolf decide to scout the smaller buildings and fencing nearby for damage that might be repairable.

Meanwhile...

Kalfie looks for other buildings within the yard and all he sees is a small barn near to the house. It to as well as the surroundings is in a deplorable condition.

Meanwhile...

Daphne approaches with her horse. She is dismounted and tries to be as cordial as possible. After her explanation the door opens...

An irritating sound is made as the door squeaks on its hinges.

From behind the door peers an old man who seems to be very cautious about your presence. Behind him is a typical home, but it seems to be better kept than what you have seen from the outside surroundings.

He bids Daphne to come inside.

GM: Say what you will do now.



+  1 2 3 4 5  ...Latest (7) »
Sponsored Links:

 
> TOPIC: Protect Meh Sheep
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2021
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,