[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3 of 64

Oh yes scout, I'm looking for some - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Feb, 2008 - 1:13am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

19th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Players discuss current scenario here.
Post Date: 14th Dec, 2007 - 6:21pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3

The life of an adventurer is not for everyone, ask thy neighbor, ye may find his interest grows from thy stories of hunting for gold and merriment of the kill of evil beasts.

* Salutes and then strolls away *

Sponsored Links:
15th Dec, 2007 - 12:59am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect camp

Daphne chuckles seeing Kalfie and Wanderer fighting...She then says to Kalfie:

Mate, the truth is that we have to humble ourselves. Look at us, from big adventurers to now have to be looking after sheep. Could we have lower ourselves more? Our reputation is non-existent.

She shakes her head and then sigh....

Well, we have to eat so I am up for the job. Hopefully someone desperate enough may join us soon.

17th Dec, 2007 - 2:06pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

Daphne that may be true .... but the be just something about her that I refuse to cow to. I just really would not wish to be on the receiving end of her full furry with that blade of hers.

12th Feb, 2008 - 12:42am / Post ID: #

Page 3 Sheep Meh Protect camp

I'm here to rescue the day or maybe have you all rescue me, either way I'm in for some adventure! Where are we at and what do we have to do next?

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 12:52am / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep
A Friend

Sheep Meh Protect camp

I am klar like you Beowolf I too see fame and fortune. As I am new to this area I am in need of one or more to help me achieve said fame and fortune.

12th Feb, 2008 - 12:55am / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep

You are close behind my steps, I'll have to start watching where my sword is! laugh.gif Wait, I just realized I did not buy one yet!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 12:58am / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3

* Passing through, he notices some new faces *

Good Da' lads! Have ye need of the services of a Scout? Ye look as it were... lost in the wind?

12th Feb, 2008 - 1:13am / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

Oh yes scout, I'm looking for some kind of guide as I'm new in this place, do you have any tips?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (64) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Protect Meh Sheep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,