[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 4 of 64

*looks at Scout* Well then south is not a - Page 4 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 12th Feb, 2008 - 6:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

05th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Barbarian
Barbarian
Paladin
Paladin
Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Fighter
Fighter
Ranger
Ranger
Warlock
Warlock
Wizard
Wizard

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (64) »
Closed
Players discuss current scenario here.
Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 1:47am / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 4

Lad, ye be speaking to the right man as I am versed in the surrounding area. Have ye planned some sort of venture to the South?

* He then looks you over *

Ye have no equipment, no weapon? ye are new indeed.

Sponsored Links:
12th Feb, 2008 - 1:39pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect camp

*returning with an arm load of wood, He smiles at scout* The south an interesting place indeed. Good to see ye again scout.

*stands* Seems this chore that we have taken might be less adventurous, but one can never tell.

*looking to the new arrivals* The names Kalfie seems getting chased by a horde is my specialty. Are ye here to aid in protecting this flock and chasing down what ever it is that is plaguing the land? *glances at Daphne*

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep
A Friend

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

Looks around and watches everyone as they pass. "Scout I would accompany you south as I am seeking adventure. My weapon is at your service if you would have me."

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Sheep Meh Protect camp

* Turns at Kalife *

Aye, good day lad, have ye not been there already?

* Turns to Klar *

Lad it is not to accompany me, but it is I who will guide thee fer coin. If ye have not coin then ye may wish to learn of a task at hand in the Village.

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 2:42pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep
A Friend

Sheep Meh Protect camp

*To Scout*

Aye I have some coin and if you need some I can assist there."

*turning to face Kalife*

Yes indeed I am here to thee with the task at hand. If we are chased by hordes then so be it. I will use my pick to assist as needed in the defense of this flock."

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 6:08pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep

Klar how much coin have ye? A trip to the South is no easy service, my minimum price is 150gps. Have ye this?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Feb, 2008 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 4

Kalife tell me about this flock that needs protection,. That sounds more like a job for shepherds rather than myself. (flexes the huge arms on either side of his chest)

Post Date: 12th Feb, 2008 - 6:20pm / Post ID: #

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep
A Friend

[camp] Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 4

*looks at Scout*

Well then south is not a place I will be going for a while. My purse is not that fat.

*turning towards the others*

I think I will stay here and protect sheep. Even though I am not a shepard I can repair leather and hammer on some metal to repair what is broken.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (64) »

> TOPIC: [camp] Protect Meh Sheep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,