[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3 of 8

In response to the old mans query Kalfie smiles - Page 3 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 29th Feb, 2008 - 7:34pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

25th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Cleric
Cleric
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »
Closed
Party leader posts final decisions of party here.
25th Feb, 2008 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3

Seeing that the other two feel disinclined to break their pursuit of this young lady Kalfie and Daphne stand and proceed to follow the trio.

Kalfie and Daphne stand follows them out the door closing in on the other two males very close so as to position them selves to trip or cause the other two to fall. Kalfie lines up on Klar and Daphne on Beowolf. He then barks, "Klar! Beowolf! halt! We need you here inside! Sophia can manage very well on her own I am sure!"

If the dazed duo continue unheeding the command barked at them Daphne and Kalfie will trip the other two up, hoping a short trip to the ground will bring them to their senses.

Sponsored Links:
26th Feb, 2008 - 5:17pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect Order party

Beowolf still follows like a sheep (rolled 18) at the same time Klar shakes his head and ponders what he was doing (rolled 6).

kalfie and Daphne both step into Beowolf and attempt to set him down on his butt but not too hard, because they do not think he should be going that way and might need him later.

27th Feb, 2008 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

Seeing that at least one came to his senses Daphne and Kalfie look at each other then Klar and Suddenly Daphne speaks up, "Kalfie you and klar go inside I will help the other two with the chores, I will be fine."

Before stepping inside Klar asks where they trio are headed in hopes of keeping an eye on Daphne. If possible a view of where they went will be maintained by either Kalfie or klar from the table they sit at.

Klar and Kalfie head inside with the old man to discuss the issues at hand. Daphne follows the love struck Beowolf to the chores.

Once inside inquires as to what chores they are doing and what has transpired with the stock begin.

28th Feb, 2008 - 1:41pm / Post ID: #

Page 3 Sheep Meh Protect Order party

Klar and kalfie sit with the old man and ask him if his daughter is always so friendly to strange men and what it was he wanted to show us so badly. Once that is done Klar and Kalfie take turns asking the following questions to further clarify the task at hand.

When did the attacks start?

How many times has this happened?

Where did each offense has taken place and at what time?

What do the carcasses look like and do you have any recent kills we can view?

What do you suspect may have been the culprit? and how many attackers did it seem to be? Any one see the attackers?

What time of day, moon phase, week do the attacks seem to occur on?

Daphne ensures her garlic necklace is around her neck on the way to the chores. If any one asks about it she will just say it is to ward off any chills and sickness.

29th Feb, 2008 - 1:07am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect Order party

Daphne has certain concern to Sophia, she feels she may be hiding something nevertheless she tries to be friendly in order to gather some information.

Daphne says to Sophia, "Sophia, can you tell us exactly what's going on in your father's farm? Why are the sheep disappearing? Did you ever see anything unusual?"

29th Feb, 2008 - 1:29am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

We cannot deal with the other group until you actual meet them, right now the story is centered around Kalfie and Klar. Just as in real life you will not know what is happening with Daphne and Beowulf unless you actually decide to go over to their location.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
29th Feb, 2008 - 2:32pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 3

Kalfie and Klar inquire of the old man what his thought of how best to defend the sheep pens at night. With his ideas fresh in mind Kalfie and Klar excuse themselves and say that they need to get with the rest of the group and prepare for the evening defense.

29th Feb, 2008 - 7:34pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 3

In response to the old mans query Kalfie smiles and replies, "Indeed I fully intend to have all their hides for a new coat this winter! That is enough payment for me."

Klar quickly responds, "For me I defer my payment and do this for my own reasons."

Kalfie smiles and adds, " For the other two are not here and I dare not speak for them. I suggest you ask them when we rejoin."

Then apologizes for their hast in trying to make things defensible prior night fall. Kalfie also asks the old man how may hours he thinks they will have good light left prior a possible attack.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7  ...Latest (8) »

> TOPIC: [party Order] Protect Meh Sheep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,