[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5 of 8

Kalfie Daphne and Klar all walk to Beowolf - Page 5 - World of Medieval PBP RPG - Posted: 11th Mar, 2008 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

16th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Fighter
Fighter
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Rogue
Rogue
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 
Closed
Party leader posts final decisions of party here.
8th Mar, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5

The Game Master says...

Roll dice for rabbits caught today (Dice called, "Rabbit"). You are in a moderate area for catching these critters so you have a 50-50 chance. Get under 50 on the 1d100.

If you are successful on your first roll then roll a second time and divide the number you get by 20. This second number is the amount of rabbits you caught.

Post again with this mind.

Sponsored Links:
9th Mar, 2008 - 3:50am / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect Order party

Rolled 68 no rabbits were caught.

So the back up plan of buying the three chickens from the farmer is implemented with Klar negotiating the price. Kaflie to pay it.

They will be placed on the three pits poles and the blood drained and poured over the pits to further entice the wolves into them.

The rest of the original plan from last post will be used.

Rather off topic, but...

Sorry JB some how I did a double roll but 68 is the first one second was even worse laugh.gif some trapper.

10th Mar, 2008 - 4:54pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep RPG PBP Medieval World

First pit pit 12 squares south middle side of the house. Places pit just off the south side of the map.

Second pit from south west corner of house 10 squares south (220') and 3 squares west (60'). Places the pit just off the south west tree line.

Third pit from south west corner of house 10 squares(180') south and 8 sq(100') east. Puts the pit just s of the trees on the corner of the sheep pen.

Wolf size snare traps to be placed from the SE corner of the barn 3 squares (60') east for first one then heading south one every 10 - 20 ft till with in 20 feet north of the pit on that side.

On the west side from the SW corner of the house go south 6 squares (120') place on every 10 - 20 feet heading south till 20 feet north of the pit is on that side.

Rather off topic, but...

This is with the idea that the right side of the map is north and the top is east. If that is not the case I can repost with corrected orientations. Also the barn is 10 squares away from the house correct? I based all measurement on that map as it is in the link. Great job on that GM thanks!

10th Mar, 2008 - 5:21pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Sheep Meh Protect Order party

The Game Master says...

The barn is located North so the the right side of the map is south see: here where I describe the layout.

Note: my main purpose in creating this map was to show you all the distance from the barn to the rest of the farm. In other words it is likely that if you are set up in the barn you will not know what is going on in certain parts of the farm because it may be very far away.

To make life easier just give me the general area for your pits rather than be exact. Next game I will use a grid so you guys can have it easier.

10th Mar, 2008 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Sheep Meh Protect Order party

First pit pit 12 squares(240') south middle side of the house. Places pit just off the south side of the map.

Second pit from south west corner of house 10 squares south (220') and 3 squares west (60'). Places the pit just off the south west tree line.

Third pit from south west corner of house 10 squares(180') south and 8 sq(100') east. Puts the pit just s of the trees on the corner of the sheep pen.

Wolf size snare traps to be placed from the SE corner of the barn 2 squares (40') east for first one then heading south one every 10 - 20 ft till with in 20 feet north east side of pit three on that side.

On the west side of the barn from the SW corner of the barn go west 2 squares (40') place one every 10 - 20 feet heading south till 20 feet west of the pit on the west side.

The hopes is to force the wolves to coming in closer to the barn to get at their prey and injuring or killing some before they get that close.

When they howls of the wolves are heard the sheep will be encouraged to bleat by those in the barn.

10th Mar, 2008 - 7:15pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep

The Game Master says...

One last question before I post the Scenario, do you set fires or not? If so, where are they set?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
10th Mar, 2008 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep - Page 5

No fires shall burn this night and the live stock in the barn.

11th Mar, 2008 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

[party Order] Protect Meh Sheep World Medieval PBP RPG - Page 5

Kalfie Daphne and Klar all walk to Beowolf and yell "To the barn your sword be needed lessen ye be scared!"

Then Kalfie and Klar head to the barn knowing they are safer away from the little wretch Sophie.

Kalfie takes a bowl of soup or what he can manage with him to the barn. Klar takes sparingly and uses some of his own rations to fill out what is required to fill him. Daphne eats inside where she will stay and watch through the house windows for the beasts. One person at each location will watch while the other eats. Then last two eat unless required to fight.

All will stay awake till the wolves try to attack the sheep or all quietens down. Then Klar and Beowolf will keep watch till 1:00 Am when Daphne and Kalfie will take over. That watch will end at 4:00am and if all seems quiet the entire group will sleep for a couple hours.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 

> TOPIC: [party Order] Protect Meh Sheep

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,