Hunter Introduction - Page 4 of 5

Hunter, this is to inform you that your membership - Page 4 - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 26th Oct, 2019 - 1:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Role-player
Post Date: 31st Aug, 2017 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Introduction - Page 4

Hunter, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 2,300 FP.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 18th Sep, 2017 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Introduction Hunter

Hunter, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 8th Oct, 2017 - 9:16pm / Post ID: #

Member + Author
[?] CPosts: 1,034
Flag Posts: 3,902
Avg: 0.6 Post(s) / Day
Activity: 16.8%
[+] Gain: 1,379.41 FP
Charm: 71

Hunter Introduction Sharing Member & Introductions

I was asked why I wasn't continuing in the AD&D game we just finished. I'm at the top of ROK II now. Hunter is out doing every other player and I don't want it to drop so I'm more carefully focusing on what my character does without having to worry about other games waiting on another character. I can't afford to make mistakes so I have to plan my battles carefully. I also need to dedicate more time to raising my journal as I'm behind on writing. Anyway there it is for you folks in gaming land.

Contribution: | Credit: | Gender: Male | Politics: Unsure
Tenet: Agnostic | Reason: Ruler of Kings II Text RPG | Age: Not Given | Joined: Reg. 19th Sep, 2007 - 1:15pm
Signature:
Post Date: 26th Nov, 2017 - 10:21am / Post ID: #

Page 4 Introduction Hunter

Hunter, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership. Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

Post Date: 27th Nov, 2017 - 12:53pm / Post ID: #

Introduction Hunter

Hunter, thank you for your Donation, your Membership has been upgraded to Premium and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Post Date: 23rd Oct, 2018 - 1:09pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Introduction

Hunter, thank you for your Donation, your Premium Membership expiry has been moved up by one year and 2,500 FP has been deposited into your account as a way of us expressing our gratitude that you are willing to Donate towards the progress of the Community. You now have access to the Hidden Boards and can start a Private Blog or get your personal Avatar if you wish. Now a whole new world awaits you within the Community. For further help you may ask here or contact the Architect directly.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 17th Jan, 2019 - 1:58pm / Post ID: #

Hunter Introduction - Page 4

Hunter, thank you for supporting the work done here by making a Donation for Forum Points. Your account has been credited with the FP equivalent of what you donated: 1,000 FP.

Post Date: 26th Oct, 2019 - 1:49am / Post ID: #

Hunter Introduction Introductions & Member Sharing - Page 4

Hunter, this is to inform you that your membership upgrade expired today and your permissions have been returned to regular membership. Your upgrade can be restored once the appropriate donation amount is given. See Compare or Contribute page for more details.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: Hunter Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,