MRPONI Introduction

Mrponi Introduction - Introductions, Member Sharing - Posted: 20th Sep, 2007 - 3:25am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

USA Business School / Photography
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2007 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

MRPONI Introduction
A Friend

MRPONI Introduction

Hello everyone,

Since I cant put my real name, I'd put my nickname (Mr. Poni). I currently live in United States and a student at one of top business schools in the country. I will study abroad in London for Fall 2007 semester only. I'm interested in International Business because there are so many things to learn and they are all connected in one way or another. From religion, business, war, unemployment rate, GDP, CPI, etc, correspond to what we do and use in a daily basis. So I would like to be able to learn from this site since it has many users from different countries and different opinions.

As I have mentioned before that I'm currently a student major in business management. Taking photographs and traveling are my passion. I speak several languages fluently and grow up with variety of cultures; and would love to learn more.

"Photography is about capturing the moment, capturing the one 'stop' moment. When one puts pressure on the shutter button, one captures the essence of that freezing moment. When one puts pressure on that shutter button, every element will stop at that very moment: the sound of silent, the light, the taste, and the expression. When one dies, everything in one's life will stop as well. You get the picture." -- Mr. Poni cool.gif

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 20th Sep, 2007 - 3:25am / Post ID: #

Introduction MRPONI

Welcome to this International Community!

It is good that you were willing to join us here, we hope that you will become a vibrant constructive poster. You may like to take a minute to update your profile by clicking on 'My Controls' near the top of this page and clicking on any 'Edit' link. Please do begin participating by sharing your views on the many topics covered within the Community.

Here are some quick links for you to look over when you have time:
Read --> Posting Policy | See All Boards | Site Map | FAQ

> TOPIC: MRPONI Introduction

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,