21 Days Closer To Christ

21 Days Closer Christ - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th May, 2008 - 9:48am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Book Review
21st Sep, 2007 - 11:24am / Post ID: #

21 Days Closer To Christ

21 Days Closer to Christ

If you have read the Book: 21 Days Closer to Christ please do give a review here. From what I know it is supposed to be a step by step journey (21 days) where you learn how to become closer to Christ.

Sponsored Links:
30th May, 2008 - 9:48am / Post ID: #

Christ Closer Days

Just thought I would leave a quick note and say that I just bought this and so far I love it. If you plan on purchasing it, maybe you can get a small journal or notebook to keep with it alongside your scriptures.

Everyday, there is passages of scripture to read and questions to ponder about whatever the specific characteristic was and they ask you to record your thoughts.

I will be back to post a final review when I am finished!

P.S. I meant to mention that what really caught my eye was the artwork on the cover and upon looking through it I realized that Simon Dewey has artwork all through it. I think a different one for each day but not positive about that. There are many wonderful pictures in there though of the Savior.

Reconcile Edited: AlaskanLDS on 30th May, 2008 - 9:50am

> TOPIC: 21 Days Closer To Christ

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,