Terrorism In Pakistan - Page 4 of 21

Pakistan pounds Taleban positions Pakistani - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 7th May, 2009 - 8:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »
Post Date: 21st Sep, 2008 - 3:02am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Pakistan
A Friend

Terrorism In Pakistan - Page 4

I only caught 2 fish today. It is al Qaeda's Fault. My tire went flat last week. It must have been al Qeada.

Do you all think that mountain folks and sheep herders are what ills the world? We have satellites that can view a pimple on my @ss, but we can't find some uneducated tribesman in the middle of a desert.

I guess they should be a good fake...I mean real enemy, beings as how they cant even use a cell phone to communicate with the world. We cant find them or communicate with them?

Did you Know that Iran is going to nuke everyone, but they cant even refine their own oil.

Come on! Is everyone really falling for this?

It is al Qaeda's fault.

We should carpet bomb everyone, because the list of threats is getting bigger.

It started off as the Afghanistan. Now it is Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, S. Korea, and God only knows who else.

The rest of the world will be next unless we wake up as Americans and realize what is going on.

You all should watch the movie 1984. It is here, just a little late.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Sep, 2008 - 4:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Pakistan Terrorism

Terror pledge after Pakistan bomb

Pakistan's president promises to fight the "cancer" of terrorism after a bomb kills at least 54 in the capital, Islamabad.
Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2008 - 1:40am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Pakistan History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Arrwyn

Comments:

I only caught 2 fish today. It is al Qaeda's Fault. My tire went flat last week. It must have been al Qeada.
Do you all think that mountain folks and sheep herders are what ills the world? We have satellites that can view a pimple on my @ss, but we can't find some uneducated tribesman in the middle of a desert.

Quasar, I think you have misinterpreted what we were saying. It's not the mountain folk who are the ill of the world. I do not believe anyone here thinks that. al Qeada is a well organized, funded and educated organization of terror that has its origins in Iran or Saudi Arabia, both countries "ostensibly" friendly to the US. They can't find bin Laden in Afghanistan or Pakistan probably because he's in Iran with relatives. The man has a kidney problem and his dialysis machine and expert doctors are all from Iran. If the country is "friendly" with us, we can't go in there shooting up the place to find one maniac. I think the world saw how well that works in Iraq. President elect Obama has his hands full trying to undo some of the negative effects GWB has had on our world relations, he doesn't need to go shooting into a "friendly" country.

I guess they should be a good fake...I mean real enemy, beings as how they cant even use a cell phone to communicate with the world. We can't find them or communicate with them?

No, we can't find them or communicate with them. According to the website agiweb.org, the geology of Afghanistan/Pakistan is one of continuous plate shift and this geology hasn't EVER been adequately surveyed. With constant tectonic motion the earthquakes there make land movement impossible and a satellite can only do so much detail without a targeting co-ordinate. Without land travel or small aircraft drops it is impossible to get that targeting equipment where it is needed.

Did you Know that Iran is going to nuke everyone, but they can't even refine their own oil.
what is your source of information on this? According to Wikipedia the Iranian government stopped any and all nuclear research in 2003 after the Iran/Iraq war. The UN monitors their progress and if they had any nuclear weapons now, the world would know it in 5 minutes. As to your assertion that they can't refine their own oil, maybe not when they first started extracting it, but it is cost prohibitive for American or British oil companies to keep their own personnel in a foreign country. They taught the Iranians how to do it. They may be of a faith structure that much of the western world thinks is only out to eliminate democracy but the Iranians are not stupid people.

Come on! Is everyone really falling for this?  It is al Qaeda's fault. We should carpet bomb everyone, because the list of threats is getting bigger.  It started off as the Afghanistan. Now it is Afghanistan, Iraq, Iran, Russia, Pakistan, S. Korea, and God only knows who else.

I can understand your being passionate about the threats against the American way of life, but if you are going to make accusations, at least check your facts first. The original nuclear threat was not Afghanistan it was the USSR which no longer exists. Communism proved it could not survive on a national scale and now the Russian Confederacy is working its way towards capitalistic democracy. South Korea is not the threat it is North Korea and Kim Yong-il is the current Prime Minister is considered to be only gesturing and has nothing to back up his threats. All of the countries you mentioned are "friendly" if not allies currently. Except Iraq ... that's a can of worms I won't get into here.

You all should watch the movie 1984. It is here, just a little late.
Yes it has been here for the last 8 years, it was called the GW Bush administration. Thankfully on November 2 enough intelligent people decided that four more years of Bush dynamics was 4 years too many and voted in a Democrat. Mr. Obama will have his hands full trying to straighten out the mess Bush and his cronies created.

Source 1: Source 5
Source 2: Source 2

Post Date: 8th Dec, 2008 - 4:00pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 Pakistan Terrorism

Pakistan 'crackdown on militants'

Pakistan moves against banned militant group Lashkar-e-Taiba, raiding one of its camps and arresting several people.
Ref. Source 5

26th Apr, 2009 - 7:00pm / Post ID: #

Pakistan Terrorism

The Taliban are becoming very forward in Pakistan due to the concessions the country has given to them - big mistake. Check where they are in relation to Islamabad. Today there was heavy shooting between Pakistan troops and the Taliban.

Terrorism In Pakistan
Terrorism In Pakistan (Hover)

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3211 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 29th Apr, 2009 - 11:13am / Post ID: #

Terrorism In Pakistan

Pakistan army 'retakes key town'

The Pakistan army says it has retaken a key town from the Taleban in the north-western district of Buner. Ref. Source 1

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Apr, 2009 - 10:18pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Pakistan - Page 4

Taliban holds town near capital hostage:

Army spokesman Maj. Gen. Athar Abbas says troops are encountering stiff resistance from militants in Buner as the troops fight their way toward insurgent strongholds. Ref. Source 9

Manufacturing Consent For Attacks On Pakistan?

Obama Says Pakistan's Government Is 'Very Fragile':

The government doesn't "seem to have the capacity to deliver basic services: schools, health care, rule of law and a judicial system that works for the majority of the people," Obama said at a White House news conference last night. Ref. Source 4

Taliban Advance in Pakistan Prompts Shift by U.S.:

New consideration is being given to a long-dormant proposal to allow U.S. Counterinsurgency training for Pakistani troops somewhere outside the country, circumventing Pakistan's refusal to allow American "boots on the ground" there. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 7th May, 2009 - 8:05pm / Post ID: #

Terrorism Pakistan Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Pakistan pounds Taleban positions

Pakistani helicopter gunships and warplanes pound suspected Taleban positions in the north-west as civilians continue to flee. Ref. Source 9

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (21) »

> TOPIC: Terrorism In Pakistan

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,