Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 15 of 20

Okay well then let us retract. Probably we - Page 15 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2007 - 2:05pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

27th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Cleric
Cleric
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Ranger
Ranger

+  « First of 20 pgs.  11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
Post Date: 10th Oct, 2007 - 11:26pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 15

UPDATE 15

North:

QUOTE (146)
There is another bronze grille at the end of this tunnel. As before, forcing the grille will cost you 1 point of VIGOUR. If you wish to force the grille open and head west along the passage on the other side of it, turn to 266 (remembering to deduct the point of VIGOUR). Otherwise, you may return to the passage you were in before and head on (turn to 213).

Yet another bronze grill. Here is a tip: study the map and you may find where this bronze grill will lead to.

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2007 - 12:32am / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

Thanks for the tip. Here is the map again for those who may not look:

Lets go back and head the other way and save a point of vigor.

11th Oct, 2007 - 1:15am / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I do not know if I understand th map correctly, which way are we facing? Are the arows pointing to a direction or is it a placeholder for the text?

11th Oct, 2007 - 2:41am / Post ID: #

Page 15 Flame Temple

I think we will end up where the question marks are so lets go back and maybe take a look at the feathers?

11th Oct, 2007 - 2:45am / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

I don't want to lose another vigor point! So let's return to the passage we were before.

11th Oct, 2007 - 12:59pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

We go back then though I admit the cloak sets me uneasy. Does any one think it might protect us from the serpents?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2007 - 2:02pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 15

The Dice Master says...

QUOTE (DarkScribe)
I do not know if I understand th map correctly, which way are we facing?

I believe it does not show a direction per se only where we have been, so removing the next grille will just place on the other side of the wall that we could walk to.

11th Oct, 2007 - 2:05pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 15

Okay well then let us retract. Probably we should take the feathered coat otherwise this part of the journey was wasted?

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.