Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 16 of 20

Beautiful gem! Let's take - Page 16 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 11th Oct, 2007 - 5:03pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

28th April 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Barbarian
Barbarian
Draconian
Draconian
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Ranger
Ranger
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
11th Oct, 2007 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 16

The Dice Master says...

Yes, maybe we should go back and take the thing as it may have worth later? What say the rest of you?

Sponsored Links:
11th Oct, 2007 - 3:27pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

I agree since we found nothing else here it must have been the reason for entering. Lets take it please.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2007 - 3:37pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

Sorry to disappoint you but we cannot take the cloak anymore. It' open the grille or go back an continue to the passage trough west.

11th Oct, 2007 - 4:09pm / Post ID: #

Page 16 Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

Then just head back then, I think enough people said that anyway.

Post Date: 11th Oct, 2007 - 4:30pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

UPDATE 16

Ok, we head back:

QUOTE (213)
You head west and finally emerge into a room with small dark niches high up in the walls. A stark white skull rests in each. There is a marble pedestal at one end of the room. Stylized flames are carved around its base and a large red gem lies on the floor beside it. If you wish to pick up the gem, turn to 62. If you wish to cross the room and leave by the passage in the opposite wall, turn to 53.

Gems are good, right?

11th Oct, 2007 - 4:45pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

*looks at flames on pedestal* Lets pick up gem and put on pedestal as I think it fell off! Lets take the gem.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
11th Oct, 2007 - 5:00pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 16

The Dice Master says...

Actually, when I read the gem I begun to think what is the actual purpose of us being in here anyway? Take the gem.

11th Oct, 2007 - 5:03pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 16

Beautiful gem! Let's take it, I hope we do not pay a high price for greed. laugh.gif

+  « First of 20 pgs.  12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.