Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 5 of 20

I like battling so I say we go greet them - Page 5 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 28th Sep, 2007 - 9:37pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?
 

20th June 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Draconian
Draconian
Rogue
Rogue
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Warlock
Warlock
Fighter
Fighter
Cleric
Cleric

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »
Posts: 155 - Views: 16870
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
27th Sep, 2007 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 5

Let's free her for a change rolleyes. Not keen about freeing wild women but last time she saved us.



Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 27th Sep, 2007 - 10:48pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

The truth shall set you free...the truth is she saved us last time so we need her again!
So free her please :D

Attached Image Edited: LdsCyn on 27th Sep, 2007 - 10:49pm

27th Sep, 2007 - 10:57pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

At last we move on. Lets save the girl as any knight in shining armor would do.



28th Sep, 2007 - 6:55pm / Post ID: #

Page 5 Flame Temple

Free her and lets get going I really like to try beating up some guards.

Attached Image Message Edited...
Persephone: Please check over your spelling using the built-in Spell Checker before posting your message.



Post Date: 28th Sep, 2007 - 8:15pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

UPDATE 5

QUOTE (271)
The girl watches you with wild, scared eyes as you cut through the rope securing the cage and lower it gently to the ground. A single stroke of your knife chops through the twine holding the cage door shut. She shrinks back and whimpers as you untie the silver wire, unable to understand your soothing words of reassurance. She cowers in a corner of the cage and makes no move towards freedom, so you leave the cage door open and continue on your way. Turn to 209.


QUOTE (209)
You stop short and your hand goes to your sword as two natives step out on to the path ahead of you. Grotesque tattoos cover their faces and their teeth are filed to gleaming points. You back away and start to turn - there is a third native behind you. Your sword blade flashes in the afternoon sunlight as they circle to attack you with their long spears. Turn to 117.


QUOTE (117)
As you begin the opening feints and thrusts in this uneven battle, you catch sight of someone moving between the trees.  It is the girl you freed. The natives see her also, and for some reason this makes them blanch. The girl pads forward through the leaves, gathering speed. She drops to a crouch, then to all fours. As she races towards you, her glistening olive skin seems to take up the pattern of the dappled sunlight that falls upon it. There is a deep growl that could not come from a human throat.  Suddenly a lithe tawny jaguar crashes through the undergrowth on to the path, sending the natives fleeing in abject terror. The jaguar looks at you and Minki and then slowly prowls off into the jungle. The girl you freed was a Werecat, a lycanthrope whom the natives had bound with silver and caged for their own safety.  She has repaid your kindness in freeing her by possibly saving your life.

You are about to proceed when you notice a small clay bottle lying on the trampled grass. One of the natives dropped it when he ran. It contains a pungent brown fluid which you identify as snakebite antidote. You put it in your backpack (write it on your Character Sheet) and set off in search of the temple. Turn to 80.


QUOTE (80)
Between the trees you discern the faintest signs of a straight path leading ahead. As you step forward you find you are treading upon ancient flagstones, green and springy with moss. This is not merely another of the crude native tracks.  With Minki beside you, you walk steadfastly for about an hour, making good headway thanks to the centuries-old path you have found.  It is now mid-afternoon. Your sun bronzed face is bathed in sweat. A thick curtain of lush fronds bars your way, and you push them aside to reveal a breathtaking sight. In a vast clearing entirely free of vegetation, tier upon tier of grey basalt rise up before you. It is the magnificent pyramidal Temple of Katak, lost to civilization for twenty centuries!  Hundreds of withered creepers choke the crumbling blocks and the broad flight of steps that ascends the pyramid's eastern face. In the shattered edifice at the summit you will find the entrance to the catacombs within.

You move quickly across the wide clearing to the pyramid's base. You are just about to start up the dusty stairway when you are brought up short by the sound of voices. To your amazement you see two men-at-arms strolling into view around one corner of the pyramid. They are about sixty metres away. Will you hail them (turn to 125), or duck out of sight before they notice you (turn to 164)?


Last time we sneaked them, will we greet them this time?

Attached Image

28th Sep, 2007 - 8:20pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

Meet them? Nah, let's sneak again and see what happens. I am not ready to die as yet. :D



Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
28th Sep, 2007 - 8:21pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 5

The Dice Master says...

I feel that one of two things can happen if we greet them - they alert a hundred others or they just fight, nothing more could come of it really, so lets sneak by them as before.



28th Sep, 2007 - 9:37pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 5

I like battling so I say we go greet them with our blade and teach them the way of the hunter!



+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (20) »

 
> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3
 

▲ TOP


International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.