Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 10 of 20

Right was chosen last time so lets go left - Page 10 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 5th Oct, 2007 - 10:06pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

12th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Paladin
Paladin
Warlock
Warlock
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard
Ranger
Ranger
Barbarian
Barbarian

+  « First of 20 pgs.  6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
4th Oct, 2007 - 7:41pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 10

Ok so like what are we waiting on now? Maybe the gm got tired of waiting and did not come back?

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 6:36pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

The decision is tied, I can only continue when is untied. And now I'm writing more words in order to fulfill the 15 words needed to post. Yea, sue me. biggrin.gif

5th Oct, 2007 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

OK so we wait on Vincenzo. Plan B one of us recasts vote since we are tied two two on the Spirel or Stylized perhaps Hunter would be kind enough to recast his vote.

Either way see yall late Monday! Here turkey turkey .....

(puts away paint brush and breaks out wrench set biggrin.gif )

5th Oct, 2007 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 10 Flame Temple

Darn no skull. Well then so the game can continue I'll change my vote to stylized flame and if we die then we can go with the skull later.

Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 9:53pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

UPDATE 9

Stylized flame it is then:

QUOTE (222)
Katak's own glyph is the logical choice, since this is his temple.  As your finger traces the weathered grooves, there is a groan of chains and gears from below and then the circular dais on which you are standing  begins  to  descend  into  the  pyramid. Minki leaps hastily to join you as the dais drops away, and the two of you are conveyed down into darkness . . . Turn to 154.

QUOTE (154)
You stand in an antechamber from which two passages lead west. Incomprehensible votive carvings cover every inch of the walls. As you step off the dais it rises back up to the roof, sealing out the daylight and the hiss of falling rain. You hold out your enchanted sword before you. A blue radiance shimmers from its blade, illuminating your surroundings and throwing the carvings on the near wall into sharp relief. Which way will you go from here:

Along the left-hand passage?            Turn to 272
Along the right-hand passage?          Turn to 142

If you check the map, you'll see the left passage is unexplored. Next move?

5th Oct, 2007 - 9:56pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

Let's explore the left-hand passage, maybe we may find something interesting.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
5th Oct, 2007 - 9:59pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 10

The Dice Master says...

Onward to the path that will hopefully not bring us near to a creature that suffocates: LEFT.

5th Oct, 2007 - 10:06pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 10

Right was chosen last time so lets go left and hopefully this time there aint no delays.

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.