Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 11 of 20

It is time the grill is removed, I trust the - Page 11 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Wizard
Wizard
Paladin
Paladin
Rogue
Rogue
Ranger
Ranger
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Barbarian
Barbarian
Fighter
Fighter
Draconian
Draconian

+  « First of 20 pgs.  7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
Post Date: 6th Oct, 2007 - 2:14pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 11

Alright let's go on the Left hand passage. I hope we dont die unexpectedly.

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2007 - 9:03pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

I have seen this concept somewhere before.

For now I will agree with everyone and enter the left passage.

Post Date: 7th Oct, 2007 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

UPDATE 10

Left it is then:

QUOTE (272)
The passage brings you to a large, high-ceilinged chamber. A torn silk robe lies at the entrance by your feet, seeming like a pool of black ink on the marble floor. When you stir it with the point of your sword a fine grey ash spills out. This tells you that it is the remains of one of Damontir's Nightmare Guard - silent, demonic assassins that crumble to dust when they are slain. Your enemy took this route into the temple labyrinth, then. Minki hesitantly paws at a  second,  similar robe.  You discover what killed them as you pass along to the far end of the chamber. Lying against the wall is the carcass of a huge clawed Manticore - doubtless a guardian of the pyramid since time immemorial. The blood which flows from its many wounds is still sticky,  still warm.  Damontir and his retinue cannot be very far ahead of you. Cautiously you press on deeper into the labyrinth. Turn to 122.

Nightmare Guards and Manticores - oh my!

QUOTE (122)
You walk along a narrow passage with only the wan, magical light from your sword to show you the way. Stalking figures in bas-relief form a martial frieze along the walls. After a short time you come to a bronze grille set across an opening in the wall to your right. Minki clambers upon the metal bars, chattering excitedly. Ahead of you the passage recedes into the darkness. If you wish to go on, turn to 213. If you wish to try and break the grille down, turn to 157.

Now we now that the glow of our sword is named wan. What is our next move?

Reconcile Edited: Blackheart on 7th Oct, 2007 - 2:09pm

7th Oct, 2007 - 2:19pm / Post ID: #

Page 11 Flame Temple

The Dice Master says...

Lets see if the monkey has a useful sense of direction this time and break the grille down.

7th Oct, 2007 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

Is it likely that we will be able to break a bronze grille set across a wall opening that was probably set there to prevent movement in the first place? Let's ignore this and continue on.

7th Oct, 2007 - 2:29pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

Lets take it down now and see if there are goodies for our sacks.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
7th Oct, 2007 - 2:50pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 11

Let's break the grille down, maybe we will find something useful for this adventure.

8th Oct, 2007 - 10:35pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 11

It is time the grill is removed, I trust the monkey and who know perhaps there are bananas in our near future.

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.