Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 13 of 20

I already said that we should move on, leave - Page 13 - D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Posted: 10th Oct, 2007 - 12:21am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

10th May 2024's Text Adventure:
Choose Your Medieval Fantasy Character:

Rogue
Rogue
Draconian
Draconian
Cleric
Cleric
Warlock
Warlock
Paladin
Paladin
Barbarian
Barbarian
Ranger
Ranger
Fighter
Fighter
Wizard
Wizard

+  « First of 20 pgs.  9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17  ...Latest (20) »
Closed
Share Book RPG round 3: The Tale of the Unlucky Adventurers
9th Oct, 2007 - 6:10pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

Let us take a closer look at that cloak hoping we do not tip off traps along the way.

Rather off topic, but...
Krakyn, good on you for reaching here first, this means there was no paintbrush in your hands! laugh.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2007 - 6:11pm / Post ID: #

Flame Temple

Based on the description it would appear that anyone who tries to get the cloak may be in for a rude awakening, so we should cross over to the north tunnel.

9th Oct, 2007 - 7:29pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3 Archive Pathfinder / D&D

I say let's take a closer look to the cloak, seem inviting but who knows its real purpose.

9th Oct, 2007 - 7:40pm / Post ID: #

Page 13 Flame Temple

Feathers? nah, leave the thing I came here for gold not a costume.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 10:37pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3
A Friend

Flame Temple

UPDATE 13

Let's take a look at the cloak:

QUOTE (39)
Flanking the western end of the chamber, where the cloak hangs, are two decorative pillars in the form of plumed serpents, their heads arched tautly up against the ceiling as if poised to strike.  You step  between  these  with  some  trepidation  and inspect  the  cloak.  In  the  mingled  light  of  the leaping flames and the steady blue glare of your sword, the cloak is an item of breath-taking beauty. It shimmers with iridescent hues of turquoise, gold and emerald green. You cannot imagine the bird from which these splendid feathers came. Will you take the cloak (turn to 193), or will you leave it and continue on your way (turn to 294)?

Take the cloak or leave?

9th Oct, 2007 - 11:18pm / Post ID: #

Temple Of Flame 3

Oh boy...decisions...decisions! I say let's take the cloak, looks fantastic.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
9th Oct, 2007 - 11:53pm / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 - Page 13

The Dice Master says...

Did someone say trap? Lets move on, I do not think the temptation is worth it.

10th Oct, 2007 - 12:21am / Post ID: #

Temple Flame 3 D&D / Pathfinder Archive - Page 13

I already said that we should move on, leave the dang thing alone!

> TOPIC: Temple Of Flame 3

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,
This International Discussions custom Play By Post Pathfinder Role-playing Game uses trademarks and/or copyrights owned by Paizo Publishing, LLC under permission. More details can be found in the first Post of any Pathfinder RPG. Wizards of the Coast are he trademark owners for D&D and likewise allow the use of their system under permission.