Lethal Injection - Page 2 of 2

Using the court was just a means to delay - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 3rd Jul, 2015 - 2:36pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
USA The method of death
Post Date: 29th Jun, 2015 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Lethal Injection - Page 2

The Supreme Court in a 5-4 ruling has upheld the use of a drug for lethal injections in executions.

Three death row inmates brought the challenge arguing that the drug midazolam violates the Eighth Amendment's ban on cruel and unusual punishment.

"The prisoners failed to identify a known and available alternative method of execution that entails a lesser risk of pain, a requirement of all Eighth Amendment method-of-execution claims," Justice Samuel Alito wrote for the majority. Ref. CNN

Sponsored Links:
2nd Jul, 2015 - 1:22pm / Post ID: #

Injection Lethal

Exactly, I always saw the injection as the most humane way and because they could not find another way then injection it will have to be. Perhaps shooting is another way. Hanging is definitely the worst.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 168 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 16.8%

Post Date: 2nd Jul, 2015 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Lethal Injection
A Friend

Lethal Injection History & Civil Business Politics

I think that lethal injection is too kind for some of these people especially the suffering they caused their victims. I would want them to suffer a bit to help deter others from doing the same things.

3rd Jul, 2015 - 5:54am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Injection Lethal

I don't think any method of capital ;punishment is going to deter would-be criminals, because criminals are criminals. They don't think rationally. They don't break the law because they want to be sent to prison, the break the law because the majority of them don't think they will get caught.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 7 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.7%

3rd Jul, 2015 - 2:36pm / Post ID: #

Injection Lethal

Using the court was just a means to delay their death. They could not find a more humane way to die and thus lost their case. For me the most cruel was the electric chair the most humane is lethal injection, they just need to come up with a better mixture.

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 25 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 2.5%

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Lethal Injection

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,