Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2007

Trinidad Tobago Elections 2007 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 28th Oct, 2007 - 1:41am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Will it be PNM again or will the contenders: UNC and COP take the vote of the people?
Post Date: 28th Sep, 2007 - 7:08pm / Post ID: #

Elections in Trinidad & Tobago will be held on Monday, 5th November, 2007. Who will you vote for? Who is most likely to win?

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2007 - 7:12pm / Post ID: #

Elections Tobago and Trinidad

I think it will go down like this:

The PNM will win and the COP will be the new ruling Opposition. The UNC will lose some seats and the PNM will as well, but still maintain enough to win.

28th Sep, 2007 - 7:28pm / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2007 Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

PNM will win again and unless a miracle occurs, the prices will continue rising making it almost impossible to make a decent living. sad.gif

Post Date: 28th Sep, 2007 - 10:49pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

Are there any NEW politicians in the COP that you believe will make a change? Everyone who is there was there during the UNC regime and stayed while all of the abundance and wanton spending took place, including the questions surrounding expensive Audis, UK bank accounts, scolarships and apartments in London. Not to mention the rice and airport scandals.
They accepted and supported all that happened then. What changes CAN we expect?

28th Sep, 2007 - 11:00pm / Post ID: #

Kaisofan, you're right. There are really no alternatives, that's why I think the PNM will win again. I am just very concerned about how high prices and generally living expenses are getting.

8th Oct, 2007 - 12:23pm / Post ID: #

Isn't it interesting that there always has to be an 'alliance' formed or some special movement made in order to remove the PNM from office? That is because the PNM has proven that they are the only party that will not constantly put up with bickering and quarrels among its members. No, I am not a PNM supporter, in fact, I am not a supporter of any of the parties because I do not see any face with which I can give a confident vote, however this is my observation with regards to how parties try to win elections here - form an alliance.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 16th Oct, 2007 - 12:13am / Post ID: #

A citizen of Trinidad & Tobago in prison may vote on Election Day so long as their sentence is not longer than twelve months.

28th Oct, 2007 - 1:41am / Post ID: #

Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2007 Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

This election getting real nasty with killings, breakin and cross overs on all sides. I have to wonder who is behind all of this. Is it just one party or all of them playing unfair?

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Trinidad & Tobago Elections 2007

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,