Minimum Wage Uk - Page 2 of 2

Higher wages for UK's lowest paid - Page 2 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 27th May, 2016 - 3:32pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
United Kingdom Minimum wage rates in the United Kingdom
3rd Oct, 2007 - 12:04pm / Post ID: #

Minimum Wage Uk - Page 2

It's incredibly expensive!
What I should have added on to my last post, was the fact that before you get your wages tax and national insurance is also taken before you even get any money. (tax to the government, national insurance for health service and hospitals)
JB, I know that you'll realize also through having lived here that not only is food expensive, but most places serve you the smaller end of a portion than anywhere else!
They've certainly got you every which way!

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 29 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.9%

Sponsored Links:
3rd Oct, 2007 - 12:14pm / Post ID: #

Uk Wage Minimum

I think if the DOLE is removed then the government can give all that tax money back to the people. From what I saw when I was there some people were taking advantage of the system which in turn makes tax rates higher and higher. I can easily see why some people have chosen to live in the countryside.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3208 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2013 - 12:36am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Minimum Wage Uk History & Civil Business Politics

UK workers earning no more than 10 years ago:

Median real wages peaked at £12.25 per hour in 2009, but by last year they had slumped 3% to £11.21 per hour, roughly the level of a decade ago. Ref. Source 8

Post Date: 19th Oct, 2014 - 12:51am / Post ID: #

Page 2 Uk Wage Minimum

Britain Needs A Pay Rise: Workers Rally Across The UK In Demand For Better Wages:

Tens of thousands of workers, including many who have been on strike this week, took part in noisy protests today to call for an end to austerity and to highlight the need for pay to increase. Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 4th Nov, 2014 - 11:01am / Post ID: #

Uk Wage Minimum

Overtime 'should count in holiday pay'

Employment Tribunal rules overtime should be taken into account when holiday pay calculated, according to Unite Ref. BBC

Post Date: 27th May, 2016 - 3:32pm / Post ID: #

Minimum Wage Uk

Higher wages for UK's lowest paid improve productivity

Employees work harder and more cohesively if they feel they and their colleagues are paid a wage which reflects their skill and effort, new research has found. Data from more than 360,000 UK firms following the introduction of the National Minimum Wage showed 'statistically significant' increase in productivity in Britain's low-paying employment sectors. Ref. Source 1v.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Minimum Wage Uk

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,