Charlie Sheen - Page 4 of 11

I believe that Martin sheen has it right and - Page 4 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 27th Feb, 2011 - 4:16am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »
Charlie Sheen
1st Feb, 2011 - 2:26pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen - Page 4

If he doesn't wake up from all this non-sense he is doing, he won't be living too long. He is self destructive and has serious issues.

international QUOTE
Kacey Jordan said Charlie Sheen asked her to baby sit the two young daughters he had with actress Denise Richards, Jordan told "Good Morning America."

"He's like . . . 'I need a girl I can rely on to baby sit,' " she said.

Sheen's ex-wife Richards was not pleased.

"No 'adult film star' will be babysitting our kids!" she wrote on Twitter after the "GMA" interview.

PHOTOS: Kacey Jordan.

Jordan also said she had sex with Charlie Sheen the night before he was taken to the hospital.

"I am a fan of 'Two and a Half Men.' I'm naturally attracted to a bad boy," she told "Inside Edition."

Jordan's said she earned $30,000 for partying with Sheen.

But that may have just been the tip of Sheen's iceberg...

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 1st Feb, 2011 - 8:07pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Sheen Charlie

p-rn star describes Sheen's party

An adult film actress says she was paid $30,000 ($NZ39,000) to attend a party during which Hollywood star Charlie Sheen smoked cocaine from a pipe every "two to five minutes". Ref. Source 2

Post Date: 15th Feb, 2011 - 8:12pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Charlie Sheen ready to return to TV

Two and a Half Men star Charlie Sheen is ready to return to work on the sitcom, after he took a break to deal with his drug problems, he said in an interview. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 16th Feb, 2011 - 3:31am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen
A Friend

Page 4 Sheen Charlie

I believe that he does not really want to change his bad habits. That is a shame. I hope that someday he realizes that he is going down the wrong path in life before it is too late. I hope his dad and brother can talk to him and try to get him the help he needs.

Post Date: 22nd Feb, 2011 - 8:01pm / Post ID: #

Sheen Charlie

Sheen's dad weighs in on addictions

Martin Sheen is "praying" for his son Charlie Sheen to get better. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 25th Feb, 2011 - 11:29pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen

CBS whacks Charlie Sheen

Partying with p-rn stars, doing drugs, saying outrageously offensive things during interviews - add it all up and you have CBS cancelling the remainder of Charlie Sheen's sitcom. Sheen is in a downward spiral that's actually pretty sad to watch because we've seen this all before and know how it all ends. Hopefully he can turn it around, but that doesn't sound likely after listening to him speak Ref. Source 7

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
26th Feb, 2011 - 5:08pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen - Page 4

Well heck, it was time for CBS to do something! This guy is totally out of control. Just recently he went on a vacation with his wife, a p-rn star and a "nanny" (and no, there are no children) so you get my drift. rolleyes.gif

Post Date: 27th Feb, 2011 - 4:16am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen
A Friend

Charlie Sheen Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 4

I believe that Martin sheen has it right and people need to pray for charlie and hope that he does figure out that he needs help and seeks to get better. Otherwise I think the world will be missing another actor.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Charlie Sheen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,