Charlie Sheen - Page 5 of 11

I believe the more and more he is getting - Page 5 - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 4th Mar, 2011 - 2:51am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »
Charlie Sheen
27th Feb, 2011 - 7:39am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen - Page 5

I am glad that at last Two And A Half Men is axed because it shows that even if you are a celebrity, there is a consequence for your actions. No wonder he kept being 'naughty'. No punishment was even laid on him. Now, perhaps he'll wake up to his ridiculous life.

Edited Message Edited...
Persephone: Please use uppercase letters as appropriate: names, start of sentence, etc. See Constructive Posting Policy.

Sponsored Links:
1st Mar, 2011 - 3:51pm / Post ID: #

Sheen Charlie

Jchampers, I really don't think he will ever wake up. He shares his LA mansion with two women: A p-rn star and a model and he is so naive to say they don't judge him...Well, Hello? Why would they do that if first of all, they are taking advantage of all his money and themselves aren't precisely "nuns"?

1st Mar, 2011 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Sheen will be at 10:00pm EST on ABC 20/20 show. His publicist resigned the same day after Charlie arranged some interviews on his own.

Post Date: 1st Mar, 2011 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 5 Sheen Charlie

Charlie Sheen: Bipolar? Try Biwinning!

In one of the more incredible 5 minute interview previews you will ever see, Charlie Sheen rants about his view on life, his recent claim to be drug free, and why he believes he won't relapse. When asked why he loved to party, Sheen responded "What's not to love? Especially when you see how I party. Man, it was epic, the run I was on"¦" and went on to claim that his 'run' made Sinatra, Richards, etc look like "droopy eyed armless children" in comparison. Pray Charlie gets help. Soon. Watch the teaser clip and get Glenn's reaction Ref. Source 6

2nd Mar, 2011 - 3:13am / Post ID: #

Sheen Charlie

I'm looking at the first part of Sheen's interview and I believe he has suffered brain damage but has a very quick mind which means he may have a genius level thought process or simply ADD.

Post Date: 2nd Mar, 2011 - 8:30pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen

Sheen takes Twitter by storm

After Glenn ruined Stu's Charlie Sheen story this morning - they covered the ongoing saga that is Charlie Sheen. He decided to join Twitter yesterday and despite only posting one tweet, he had gained over half a million followers. People lining up to watch the train wreck - or fans? Glenn explains what he thinks is motivating Sheen's outbursts on radio today. Ref. Source 3

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 3rd Mar, 2011 - 9:57pm / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen - Page 5

Judge bars Charlie Sheen from kids

The firestorm around Charlie Sheen has escalated after a judge ordered his two sons removed from the actor's home after his ex-wife obtained a stay-away order against Sheen, claiming he had threatened her. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 4th Mar, 2011 - 2:51am / Post ID: #

Charlie Sheen
A Friend

Charlie Sheen Movies Music Fashion & Sports - Page 5

I believe the more and more he is getting the public to look at him and his little drama strewn world the more he enjoys it. I think it is sad that he may have to hit rock bottom to prove that he is actually trying to change. SO far I have not seen any serious change.

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9  ...Latest (11) »

> TOPIC: Charlie Sheen

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,