Bank Of Canada

Bank Canada - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 2:08pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Canada, Canadian Canadian Banking
Post Date: 4th Oct, 2007 - 8:22pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Bank Of Canada

Bank of Canada

Mark Carney has been named the next governor of the Bank of Canada, replacing the retiring David Dodge, Finance Minister Jim Flaherty announced Thursday.
Ref. CBC

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada Bank

Interest Rate Drop

The Bank of Canada cut its policy-setting interest rate to three per cent on Tuesday, reducing the overnight rate by half a percentage point. The change is the fourth cut for the key rate in less than five months.
Ref. CBC

22nd Apr, 2008 - 1:40pm / Post ID: #

Bank Of Canada History & Civil Business Politics

My mortgage is coming due in the next 18 months and I am hoping the rates drop low enough to make it worth while renegotiating early. I can see it happening since the bank is trying to reduce the effect of the coming recession.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 22nd Apr, 2008 - 2:08pm / Post ID: #

Bank Of Canada
A Friend

Canada Bank

I hope that your able to get a nice renegotiated rate that will help you in the future. With the bank of Canada lowering its rates it just may spell good news to you. I am in a 30 year fixed rate myself.

> TOPIC: Bank Of Canada

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,