United National Congress - UNC - Page 4 of 5

I'm surprised that the UNC is allowing - Page 4 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 22nd Jun, 2015 - 9:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  United National Congress,UNC Trinidad and Tobago Political Party
Post Date: 24th Mar, 2009 - 11:28am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

United National Congress - UNC - Page 4

WHIP FOR RAMESH

Tabaquite MP facing axe in Parliament

Tabaquite MP Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj could be fired as Chief Whip of the Unied National Congress by Opposition Leader Basdeo Panday later this week. Ref. Source 8

Panday: Disciplinary committee will decide

UNITED NATIONAL Congress Political Leader Basdeo Panday says he will have no control over what decision a disciplinary committee set up to probe the behaviour of Chief Whip Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj and MP Jack Warner will make later this week. Ref. Source 4

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 26th Mar, 2009 - 12:36pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

UNC Congress National United

Ramesh gets a chance

UNC MPs vote to fire Chief Whip, but Bas wants him to explain behaviour
Opposition Leader Basdeo Panday did not give Tabaquite MP Ramesh Lawrence Maharaj the boot as expected yesterday. He, instead, decided to give him one more chance to justify why he should not be fired as United National Congress Chief Whip. Ref. Source 9

18th Mar, 2012 - 11:09pm / Post ID: #

United National Congress - UNC Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

So what do you guys think about the UNC's internal elections? Will everyone retain their positions in the UNC or will we see some new faces? I think we will see Jack Warner again for sure.

20th Apr, 2013 - 7:37pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 UNC Congress National United

If Jack Warner gets the boot from the Prime Minister maybe he will also get the boot as being party chairman. If he is who will be the next UNC party chairman?

22nd Apr, 2013 - 8:49pm / Post ID: #

UNC Congress National United

I bet it will be Moonilal as Chief for the UNC unless they have someone that might come from the shadows because the CEO doesn't have to be 'in' the government.

10th Oct, 2013 - 1:50pm / Post ID: #

United National Congress - UNC

Local elections will allow the UNC a chance to redeem themselves from what happened in Chaguanas West, if they don't use that to show they're still in the game then we might be looking at the slow end to UNC in government.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
19th Jun, 2015 - 1:11am / Post ID: #

United National Congress UNC - Page 4

The UNC started out strong but they lost a lot of momentum through very bad decisions one after the other. They still have a very strong voting populace but they will loose some seats. I don't know if they will retain enough to form the next government but they have a little more than 2 months to get ready!

22nd Jun, 2015 - 9:29pm / Post ID: #

United National Congress UNC Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 4

I'm surprised that the UNC is allowing the COP to contest some seats. I don't think the COP is going to win anything and that will make the UNC lose even more chances to govern.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: United National Congress - UNC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,