United National Congress - UNC - Page 2 of 5

JB, to answer your question, yes, Mikela Panday - Page 2 - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 13th Oct, 2007 - 1:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 
Best of  United National Congress,UNC Trinidad and Tobago Political Party
Post Date: 8th Oct, 2007 - 10:33pm / Post ID: #

United National Congress - UNC
A Friend

United National Congress - UNC - Page 2

If a vote for COP is a vote for PNM because of divided votes, then why doesn't UNC put their money where their collective mouths are and step aside so that COP will win.
If Panday says he will do anything for PNM to lose, then that solution is simple enough. Maybe they left out the part about REALLY wanting what they could get.
undecided.gif

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2007 - 12:27am / Post ID: #

UNC Congress National United

Good one Kaisofan. Did anyone see TV6 today - the new program 'News Extra'? That whole drama at Mid Center Mall cost TT$5,000,000 and more! I wonder who fitted that bill? I also like how they broke down the number of times Pamela talked about herself vs. Panday and Ramesh.

Now that Kadies (?) has officially left I wonder if he will go over to the COP? He did say that he would rejoin the UNC if Panday left - that is not happening.

Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 1:01am / Post ID: #

A Friend

United National Congress - UNC Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

It's Kamla not Pamela and Cadiz not Kadies.
Funny thing about Cadiz though, he started his drive against crime and against the number of murders in Trinidad asking people to march to show anger at the rising crime in Trinidad. He kept insisting that he had ABSOLUTELY NO INTEREST in politics. What happened. You are disillusioned with UNC, LEAVE politics!
My concern is that people do not seem to have principles and or policies. If I belong to a party why is it so easy for me to cross over and join another party.
Ever since they started COP has been complaining about Ken Valley and Larry Achong and they are now inviting all and sundry, anyone not interested in his own party to come over and join COP.
If have been criticising some of these people for the last few years, WHY would I want to invite them to join me? undecided.gif

9th Oct, 2007 - 1:18am / Post ID: #

Page 2 UNC Congress National United

Flip I keep goofing up with the name, I know is Kamla but she is Pamela now for me ever since Panday left her out laugh.gif.

QUOTE (Kaisofan)
If I belong to a party why is it so easy for me to cross over and join another party.

For the exact same reason you mentioned - people have no principle. That is a very Trini thing though where some says one thing and does another, so to see it happen in high level politics comes as no surprise.

9th Oct, 2007 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

UNC Congress National United

I used to be for the UNC but they let me down real bad. We tried to ignore Panday and his fiasco but this latest thing with Kamla real hurt me yes. We moving with COP now!

13th Oct, 2007 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

I was watching the political gathering at Ellerslie Plaza in St. Augustine where it was announced that Panday's daughter would also run for a seat. Seems like bug runs in the family, but does anyone think she will win her seat?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
13th Oct, 2007 - 1:07pm / Post ID: #

United National Congress UNC - Page 2

Did you all see Panday and Warner in the Morning Edition? Panday took over and every time Warner could not answer a question (he does not seem to be talented in the public speech area) he would turn to Bas and say "Please, Mr. Panday, you answer that". spock.gif

And of course the biggest lie of all: "'Kamla was never to be leader'

CO-LEADERs of the UNC Alliance Basdeo Panday and Jack Warner have said that Opposition Leader Kamla Persad-Bissessar was never even considered to be the leader of the party.

"There was no suggestion that she was going to be the leader. The leader of what? What we have is a leadership council, of which she is a member. So, what you want a leader of leaders? A king of kings?" said Panday.

Both men made their denials on TV6's Morning Edition yesterday, which totally contrasted with the statements YEStt's Stephen Cadiz made to the press earlier this week.

Cadiz had said that Panday was power-hungry and refused to step down, even though Persad-Bissessar was strongly considered to lead the Alliance into the November 5 general election.

Cadiz said the sidelining of Persad-Bissessar and Panday's refusal to step down led him to resign from the Alliance, as well from contesting the Diego Martin East seat.

Yesterday, on Morning Edition, Panday reiterated that he was not interested in leadership or becoming Prime Minister again, but would not shirk his duty if it were the people's choice.

The denial that Persad-Bissessar was being considered as a leader also raises the question as to what she was so hurt about after the co-leadership decision was made, which she expressed strongly in her speech at the UNC Alliance rally last Sunday....

Post Date: 13th Oct, 2007 - 1:55pm / Post ID: #

A Friend

United National Congress UNC Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean - Page 2

JB, to answer your question, yes, Mikela Panday will win her seat because people who will vote for the UNC do not care who is sent up to represent them once it's UNC. They also have to be slightly dememented to vote for a party where the leader is sooooo crazy and feels that by wearing a red hat we will forget the airport scandal, the rice scandal, the 10 days appointment of Kamla and all the rest with regard to her and her status in the UNC, his promise to step down if they lost the last election, the rest is history, the expensive car for Oma who does not work and which could not be afforded even on a Prime Minister's salary, the apartment and apparent "scolarship" for his daughters in London, how much space and time do I have......
Etc just does not cover it. But I digress, people will vote for her because there are still people in the party.

+  1 2 3 4 5 

> TOPIC: United National Congress - UNC

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,