Citizen Alaskanlds - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 24th Oct, 2007 - 7:35pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 
Closed
In Cozyville!
Post Date: 5th Oct, 2007 - 1:19pm / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds

Citizen: AlaskanLDS

Our latest Cozyville prospect, AlaskanLDS, just came into the Town looking at the prospects of setting up home in Cozyville!

Sponsored Links:
6th Oct, 2007 - 6:44am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

As the newest member of Cozyville (as of October 5, 2007) I am hoping this will be the place where I can find out who I am and my purpose in life. A brand new start--from today on, I will be the person God wants me to be....I just need to figure out what that is.

My friend is getting baptized tomorrow and I am supposed to talk about "Enduring to the end" a subject I hardly feel competent speaking about. I am going to look at some scriptures and quotes and PRAY for guidance. Be back tomorrow to look around my new town.

6th Oct, 2007 - 11:51am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds Archive RPG Cozyville

I just finished making the program for the baptism--still haven't got the talk written although I did look up some sources for "enduring to the end."

This reminded me of my dog I had to leave back in Alaska with my friends. She has been a loyal companion for a long time now (over 12 years) and I wonder how much longer she will be alive as she is very sick and could not travel. She is a true champion of enduring! I really will miss her.

At the beginning of the summer I found a small tumor on her and over the past 3 1/2 months she has started to lose excessive weight and having trouble with her back legs. I missed her so much the first thing I did was go to the pet store and get a new dog. I named him Chomper after the "original" Chomps. I just went and bought him some food and it made him angry! YIKES! He is a little more picky I guess. I am still learning and getting used to taking care of a new puppy. I wanted some companionship and I hope he will learn to love me.

I have to get writing that talk. It is almost 4 am!

16th Oct, 2007 - 8:13am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

WOW! Life in the real world has thrown some loops my way. My real dog Chomper is gone now. We had to put her down Thursday which reminds me that I haven't been on the computer since then and so I need to go feed Chomps! My (in-memory of) pet!
Be back soon!

16th Oct, 2007 - 9:16am / Post ID: #

Alaskanlds Citizen

Okay then--Pet is now fed, sleeping and a lot happier. Now for me and my own house--I need to get some lights, water and a phone-heeelllloooo! I forgot I had to start all over but I went and made a donation to get some FP points to help me get started. I couldn't see how or where I could even start to improve myself or get a job with only 12 or 13 FPs!

At least I am under a roof and my pet is happy. Tomorrow will be a big day so I am going to go to bed and wait for my points to be deposited!

17th Oct, 2007 - 5:59am / Post ID: #

Citizen: Alaskanlds

Well the points came through and I feel like a whole new woman! Amazing what the power of light and water can do!

I took a few classes to meet some one special. I will be starting a work out at the gym later this week and be making some health goals and life plans. Chomps is doing great today and all is good.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
18th Oct, 2007 - 8:04am / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds

Been super busy today and was thinking about heading to the Mall--I got some directions but couldn't find it. Something I will have to check into before the weekend. Thought it would be fun to do as a couple!

24th Oct, 2007 - 7:35pm / Post ID: #

Citizen Alaskanlds Cozyville RPG Archive

Wow! Life has been so busy. We have found a good job and started settling in. We we given an small inheritance and have decided to put it in the bank for the future. Hubby leaves tomorrow for two weeks so I will try and catch up on whats been going on!

+  1 2 3 4 

> TOPIC: Citizen: Alaskanlds

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,