Gwyneth Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow - Movies, Music, Fashion, Sports - Posted: 15th Jan, 2011 - 2:52am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
12th Oct, 2007 - 2:24am / Post ID: #

Gwyneth Paltrow

Average actress for me. I really do not see the big fuss over her, I suppose because she was the girlfriend of Brad Pitt at one point of time, the magazines seem to like her.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2007 - 6:07am / Post ID: #

Paltrow Gwyneth

I enjoyed her very much in "Shakespeare in Love" but not so much in "Bounce." I don't really remember anything else she's been in, so I guess that's the answer ... not remarkable.

Post Date: 5th May, 2010 - 1:27am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Gwyneth Paltrow Sports & Fashion Music Movies

Paltrow admits marriage struggles

Gwyneth Paltrow admits her marriage isn't always easy. Ref. Source 7

Post Date: 9th Nov, 2010 - 11:46pm / Post ID: #

Paltrow Gwyneth

Paltrow learns guitar for new role

Actress Gwyneth Paltrow learned to play guitar and immersed herself in country music to pull off her latest role. Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 5th Jan, 2011 - 8:10pm / Post ID: #

Paltrow Gwyneth

Paltrow 'felt like a failure' after birth

Gwyneth Paltrow felt like a "zombie [and] a terrible mother" after the birth of her son as she was so crippled by postpartum depression. Ref. Source 7

Gwyneth Paltrow
Gwyneth Paltrow (Hover)

6th Jan, 2011 - 2:25pm / Post ID: #

Gwyneth Paltrow

I wonder how the wife of Tom Cruise and the husband of Gwyneth feels about Gwyneth stating that Tom Cruise is an amazing kisser.

international QUOTE
Gwyneth Paltrow Found Tom Cruise an 'Amazing Kisser' | Gwyneth Paltrow, Tom Cruise

Gwyneth Paltow and Tom Cruise

Benkey/AFF-USA, Eric Charbonneau/WireImage

Gwyneth Paltrow has smooched some hot men on the big screen - paging Jude Law and Brad Pitt - but the Oscar winner has no problem picking her favorite: Tom Cruise.

"I did a little cameo once at the beginning of Austin Powers 3, I think it was, and I got to make out with Tom Cruise," Paltrow, 38, tells the host on Friday's Rachael Ray Show. "He was an amazing kisser!"

As for her current role in Country Strong, Paltrow confessed to some transgressions from her normally clean-living philosophy to help her get into character as an alcoholic singer.

"You just get really drunk all the time," she says. "Which is awesome! At least I did anyway, it's not very professional. There's a Bloody Mary at 10 a.m. And keep it going all day!"

The thrill, she added, was stepping outside her regimented life... Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 7th Jan, 2011 - 8:06pm / Post ID: #

Gwyneth Paltrow

Getting drunk 'awesome': Paltrow

Gwyneth Paltrow enjoyed stepping out of her usually sensible ways to get into character for Country Strong. Ref. Source 1

Post Date: 15th Jan, 2011 - 2:52am / Post ID: #

Gwyneth Paltrow Movies Music Fashion & Sports

Paltrow: I exercise in the shower

Gwyneth Paltrow says she is sometimes so busy she has to exercise while showering. Ref. Source 5

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Gwyneth Paltrow

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,