Blog - Chomper

Blog Chomper - Cozyville RPG Archive - Posted: 1st Jan, 2008 - 12:29pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Closed
Dog with an appetite
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 12:05pm / Post ID: #

Blog - Chomper

Blog - Chomper

This Thread is the Blog of AlaskanLDS's pet named "Chomper".

Sponsored Links:
29th Oct, 2007 - 7:23am / Post ID: #

Chomper Blog

Chomper or *Chomps for short* is doing very well. We have had a good start and she is almost a month old now. I decided to get her when I moved into COZYVILLE and had to leave behind my dog I had for 12 1/2 years. She was too sick to come with me for a new start. She actually passed away on October 12 and I went back to see her before she had to be put down. She was such a great dog and I can only hope for Chomps will help me to not be so lonely.

Chomper of late has been in a sour mood. I am not sure if I do not have the right food or what--even the last time I fed her, played with her and put her to bed--she was still mad at me--even though her "numbers" said she should of been content. I guess they are more like us--at least I find little things like MOODS, which are not so little sometimes, a common thing between animals and people.

I am not sure about battling, but I am trying to increase her different areas as I can.

Overall, I think she is happy--just not today! undecided.gif

31st Oct, 2007 - 6:19am / Post ID: #

Blog - Chomper Archive RPG Cozyville

Chomper was still in a mood, although I probably gave her reason today. She was sorta happy until I told her we were going to have to take a strength pill--she flat out denied that a couple times! With coaxing I finally got her to take it and I know she will thank me for it someday---just not today~! Seems to be a recurring theme with her! She also did some intelligence training and so I gave her a good meal, let her play with both her truck and plane, and sent her to bed to get some rest. As I noted, she was fairly angry with me, but Mom knows best!

19th Nov, 2007 - 9:27am / Post ID: #

Chomper Blog

It has been some time since we posted here. Chomps has had a bit of a hard time dealing with the new baby in Cozyville but I spent some good, quality time with her today and she seemed really happy. She is getting really big too!

30th Nov, 2007 - 1:00pm / Post ID: #

Chomper Blog

Poor CHOMPER! I am surprised she is even talking to me (in dog language!) I ran out of food for her and then went to the store to get some---did I get it? NO! I totally spaced it so I gave her some scraps but she scarfed down the food when I got it home today! I will have to give her some extra special attention! starblue.gif' /><!--endemo-->  </p><div> </div> </div>

<br>
<br>

<div style=

29th Dec, 2007 - 12:04am / Post ID: #

Blog - Chomper

My mom (people mom) has been so sick and taking care of her baby. I am glad I can go a little while being hungry because with my people dad away at work sometimes she forgot to feed me. I still love her though and today she is feeling lots better and she fed me really good stuff and a little something extra. I think she was trying to tell me she was sorry and I know she didn't mean too. I love my peeps!

Kind of tired from all that good food--gonna take a nap now!

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
31st Dec, 2008 - 3:32am / Post ID: #

Blog Chomper

Sometimes I am not sure about my dog! She is way grumpy today and I really tried to feed him good food and even tried to do some intelligence training--maybe she wasn't in the mood for that? Hope she is feeling better tomorrow!

1st Jan, 2008 - 12:29pm / Post ID: #

Blog Chomper Cozyville RPG Archive

*Chomper*
I don't think that New Years Eve is supposed to be fun for animals.
All that noise and fireworks--my peeps are going ga-ga over them and frankly I am tired but do they care? No, it seems not! They are all laughing but all I can do is howl and howl and howl which in turn gives me a headache.

I am going to go to bed now and wake them up good and early! They should really love that since they went to bed at 3:30! And they call us animals!

> TOPIC: Blog - Chomper

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,