Ernesto Che Guevara

Ernesto Che Guevara - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 10th Oct, 2012 - 9:49am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Known as "Che"
Post Date: 9th Oct, 2007 - 8:46pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Ernesto Che Guevara

The Life & Legacy of Latin American Revolutionary Ernesto "Che" Guevara: Forty Years After His Death

Today marks the 40th anniversary of the death of one of the most influential figures of the last century -- Latin American revolutionary Ernesto Che Guevara. On October 8, 1967, Che was captured by Bolivian troops working with the CIA. He was executed one day later. Today we broadcast Che in his own words and speak with Latin American historian Greg Grandin.
Ref. https://www.democracynow.org/article.pl?sid=07/10/09/1349235

Ernesto Che Guevara
Ernesto Che Guevara (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
9th Oct, 2007 - 8:59pm / Post ID: #

Guevara Che Ernesto

I was reading in an Argentine newspaper today how one of his closest friends stated that if Che would be alive today, he would be a very close friend of Chavez (Venezuela President). I have no doubt in my mind about it either.

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 1089 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

9th Oct, 2007 - 9:50pm / Post ID: #

Ernesto Che Guevara History & Civil Business Politics

Not that I want to disparage anyone's heroes but Che Guevara is not one that should be idolized in history.

From
Take off that Che shirt and learn a little Cuban history
by RAFAEL SALINAS

After he and Fidel Castro overthrew Fulgencio Batista's government in 1959, they set themselves up as the country's new (permanent) administration. As a result, Cuba continues to be the prison that it is today. It was Guevara, in fact, who devised the idea for the forced labor camps that people like my father were sentenced to for being "enemies of the state."

Che is like every other leftists Dictator who imprisons and murders anyone that disagrees with him. Regardless of his supposed support of the poor Che is a marxist who summarily executed his rivals.

I do not know why any American (South or North) or U.S. Citizen would support this man and prop him up as a Hero unless they loved a person who overthrew one flawed regime and instituted a much more nefarious one.

I of course realize that one man's terrorist is another man's freedom fighter, but
please enlighten me why this man should be honored?

International Level: Politician / Political Participation: 109 ActivistPoliticianPolitician 10.9%

Post Date: 18th Jan, 2010 - 9:14pm / Post ID: #

Guevara Che Ernesto

Exposing the Real Che Guevara

Alas, such familiarity seems rare. The most popular version of the Che T-shirt and poster, for instance, sports the slogan "Fight Oppression" under his famous face. This is the face of a man who co-founded a regime that jailed more of its subjects than did Stalin's and murdered more its subjects in its first three years in power than did Hitler's in its first six. In 1959, with the help of Soviet GRU agents, the man celebrated on that T-shirt helped found, train and indoctrinate Cuba's secret police. "Always interrogate your prisoners at night," Che ordered his goons. "A man's resistance is always lower at night." Ref. Source 5

Post Date: 15th Jun, 2010 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

Guevara Che Ernesto

Cuba Marks Birthday of Che Guevara
By Jayatilleke de Silva

Today marks the 82nd birth anniversary of an extraordinary human being, one whose name will live through centuries and generations. He is none other than Ernesto Che Guevara, the legendary guerilla, statesman, thinker and revolutionary. Ref. Source 3

Post Date: 23rd Nov, 2011 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Ernesto Che Guevara

"If you tremble with indignation at every injustice then you are a comrade of mine."
-- Ernesto Che Guevara

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 2nd Oct, 2012 - 12:31am / Post ID: #

Ernesto Che Guevara

"Let's be realists, let's dream the impossible."
-- Che Guevara

Post Date: 10th Oct, 2012 - 9:49am / Post ID: #

Ernesto Che Guevara Politics Business Civil & History

"I knew that the moment the great governing spirit strikes the blow to divide all humanity into just two opposing factions, I would be on the side of the common people."
-- Che Guevara

> TOPIC: Ernesto Che Guevara

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,