Canada vs USA - Page 4 of 9

I have lived in Canada for a majority of my - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 28th Mar, 2010 - 3:25pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »
Canada, Canadian versus USA Canadians vs US Americans - An underlying dislike?
21st Nov, 2008 - 2:09pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA - Page 4

If they finally got kicked out of Canada I think we would just let all the natives live there. Most of Canada views that province as a pain at best anyhow, spoiled brat syndrome is my theory but that is a different issue.

They I do not think would be able to stand on their own but I could not see the States putting up with the double standards they love so much in Canada. Giving up their culture is a huge barrier to that happening. Though with Hollywood's current world trend in brainwashing the youth it might be an obstacle easier to over come in two more generations.

I think one always is at odds with the place that is closest. So some issues will always exist but over all North America is united.

Besides where else are you guys going to get good bacon?

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 3:03pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

USA Canada

It is my belief that in a few decades that the US and Canada will be one country. It is not that far down the road really. Granted the canadians have their way of life and are happy with it but I can see them keeping their way of life and it all being intergraded into the USA just like other states have been intergraded. Remember resistance is futile. smile.gif

21st Nov, 2008 - 5:41pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

I think this economic crash might be a key factor into more talks alone those lines pooling resources to strengthen. Like it or not we have more raw goods but you have the man power so as to speak. I will then know what Newfoundland felt like after they joined us. I still get their pennies in my change. Makes me smile every time.

If we could just find some good technique to sell ice and snow.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

21st Nov, 2008 - 5:51pm / Post ID: #

Page 4 USA Canada

From what I heard Canadians think we are too crude and rude for their all manners society. I think maybe just a few rednecks went up there hunting and made us look bad.

International Level: Junior Politician / Political Participation: 100 ActivistPoliticianJunior Politician 10%

21st Nov, 2008 - 6:30pm / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Perhaps that could be Debate, though I am sure they blended in with the rest of our red necks up here.

Post Date: 21st Nov, 2008 - 7:06pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada vs USA

I would like to see canada and the USA come together before I leave this great planet. I think it would be a great boost to both nations.

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 30th Jan, 2010 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada USA - Page 4

If the US didn't just "eat us" I would be ok with integration. But we have a flag, and an anthem, and while we don't often sport patriotism like our southern neighbors, I am proud to be Canadian (and I don't even drink beer!).

As per "thinking we were best of friends." It may be that we are indeed America's best friend... Given that the US list of friend countries seems short... Meaning no offense. Also, we are probably the country most like the US.

And as per an earlier post, I don't think we can any longer up and move to the US without a thought, Canadian or not, I was under the impression is pretty well impossible to move to the States.

But anyways, When it all comes down to it, the only REAL difference is we just turned right instead of left several years ago.

28th Mar, 2010 - 3:25pm / Post ID: #

Canada USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

I have lived in Canada for a majority of my life, but I have however lived in Boston for two years. My biggest dislikes with the US is:

- Health Care
- Their self image of global superiority
- The death penalty (No one deserves to die, and eye for an eye is a horrible way)
- Their government bites off more than he can chew more than often.
- Their military (Believed to be the best in the world until they get a chance to train with the Canadian military)
- Citizens are pawns masked by twisted media, and hallow promises made by men in suits.

I have to admit that Canada is not much better as we follow in your their footsteps and try to put our own positive spin on things. To be honest I could not even tell you who our current prime minister is. But I do how ever always know who the president of the US is. (wonder why this is? wink.gif ) Our prime minister doesn't impact our society much. As a Canadian I know that this country will be run the same for my kids as it was for me as it was for my mother and so on.

I love to be a Canadian for the fact you can be so care free, and don't have 75% of the world that hates you for where you were born.

International Level: Politics 101 / Political Participation: 2 ActivistPoliticianPolitics 101 0.2%

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8  ...Latest (9) »

> TOPIC: Canada vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,