Canada vs USA - Page 6 of 9

We're probably a bit faster than the - Page 6 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Feb, 2015 - 5:10am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Canada, Canadian versus USA Canadians vs US Americans - An underlying dislike?
Post Date: 10th Feb, 2011 - 1:00am / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada vs USA - Page 6

I think Canadians hate us because they are always overshadowed by the Americans. Also, I think that because of the amount of ridicule they get as well. These are main overlying reasons why their is a hate between these countries.

Sponsored Links:
Post Date: 23rd May, 2011 - 11:21am / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Name: Anna

Comments: I wanted to reply on the topic of the U.S and Canada becoming one that was discussed earlier in the thread. As much as I would like closer ties with Canada I am completely against the idea of any kind of intergration of the two countries.
Not only out of my own sense of patriotism but also because I think it would be damaging to Canada.

I do wish Canadian culture had more influence in the U.S and not just the other way around and I believe any kind of joining of the two countries would make it even harder for unique aspects of Canadian culture (music, theater, official bilingualism) to flourish than it already is.

Like KNtoran, I'd say I have a pretty positive view of Canada and Canadians over all (I've never been to Canada but I made a lot of Canadian friends while living in France) but I definitely would not want to see Canada become part of the U.S.

24th Oct, 2011 - 11:36pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

How can there ever be fighting between the US and Canada? We are like buddies and the Canadians got our back in most things. Besides we all know that the US always has the edge wink.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 18 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.8%

Post Date: 29th Sep, 2014 - 2:43pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 6 USA Canada

Canada Warns its Citizens Not to Take Cash to USA:

The Canadian government has had to warn its citizens not to carry cash to the USA because the USA does not presume innocence but guilt when it comes to money. Over $2.5 billion has been confiscated from Canadians traveling to the USA funding the police who grab it. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 29th Oct, 2014 - 6:01pm / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Name: Steven

Comments: As Canada follows the US' footsteps in international policy and war I'm afraid we're opening up ourselves for more attacks. Our borders are huge and they much harder to patrol than the US and even they have it difficult already.

Post Date: 22nd Dec, 2014 - 7:23pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada vs USA

Canadian shot at U.S. Border held replica gun

The Canadian man shot early Sunday by U.S. Border agents after he waved what appeared to be a handgun at them on the Ambassador Bridge was actually holding "A replica of a handgun," Authorities said late Sunday. Ref. Source 5

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
6th Jan, 2015 - 12:22pm / Post ID: #

Canada USA - Page 6

Now I do not feel the Guards did any wrong they as a man carry what might have been a gun to stop and also asked him to drop it. If this man was not trying to be killed or get his name in the paper, then he must be one of our dumbest citizens.

How can a person who of a stable mind and has even an ounce of wisdom think getting out of a car with what looks like a hand gun (One of the weapons police hate the most.) and not expect to be shot at or at least thrown to the ground and harshly dealt with.

Perhaps someone could explain to me why a person would do this other then stupidity.

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

15th Feb, 2015 - 5:10am / Post ID: #

Canada USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 6

We're probably a bit faster than the Canadians and that can promote some jealousy. Now before you all start bashing me I mean that we have a faster rate of output militarily, economically, etc. I'm not talking about the mind. biggrin.gif

International Level: Activist / Political Participation: 27 ActivistPoliticianActivist 2.7%

+  « First of 9 pgs.  2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Canada vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,