Canada vs USA - Page 7 of 9

If Canadians dislike Americans, they're - Page 7 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 15th Oct, 2015 - 2:57am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 
Canada, Canadian versus USA Canadians vs US Americans - An underlying dislike?
1st Apr, 2015 - 10:39am / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA - Page 7

Military is definitely technologically speaking ahead in the States. I guess it also helps to have so many to help pay the bill. The real reason we still are upset with the lot of you is the lost of our beloved Arrow and having to staff NASA for you. biggrin.gif

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Sponsored Links:
5th Apr, 2015 - 12:42pm / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Or maybe Canada couldn't afford it and needed rich USA to help you keep your space program running. wink.gif

International Level: New Activist / Political Participation: 17 ActivistPoliticianNew Activist 1.7%

Post Date: 14th Apr, 2015 - 7:50pm / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Roger

Comments: I've been to Canada a couple of times and those Canadians are very polite. I've been to other states and didn't get half the courtesy I received in Canada!

16th Apr, 2015 - 2:58am / Post ID: #

Page 7 USA Canada

Nice to hear Roger. Just one more sore spot next time we go to war please do not sell Canadian dug nickle to our enemies for making bullets or battle ships like the Bismark ok. wink.gif

International Level: Senior Politician / Political Participation: 188 ActivistPoliticianSenior Politician 18.8%

Post Date: 12th Jul, 2015 - 1:30pm / Post ID: #

USA Canada

Name: Lefreve

Comments: What dislike? I've never had this expressed to me before by anyone from the US, in fact most of those I met wish they could come to Canada to settle if it wasn't for what they considered the extreme cold.

Post Date: 30th Sep, 2015 - 3:15am / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Canada vs USA

Canadian military ponders integrated force with U.S. To respond to hotspots:

The Canadian military has been working on a plan to create with the United States a bi-national integrated military force to deploy to hot spots around the world. Ref. Source 1y

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
2nd Oct, 2015 - 11:02am / Post ID: #

Canada USA - Page 7

I hate to say this but it is a good idea as two united countries we could go and act while the UN sits and debates what to do.

Post Date: 15th Oct, 2015 - 2:57am / Post ID: #

Canada vs USA
A Friend

Canada USA Politics Business Civil & History - Page 7

If Canadians dislike Americans, they're very good at hiding it. I just spent a week in Canada, and I was treated with nothing but kindness. Everyone I met was polite to me, and they all seemed to be happy about it.

+  « First of 9 pgs.  3 4 5 6 7 8 9 

> TOPIC: Canada vs USA

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,