Holy Name Convent Port of Spain

Holy Convent Port Spain - Trinidad, Tobago / Caribbean - Posted: 23rd Jun, 2012 - 2:09am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 
Holy Name Convent Girls Holy Name Convent Trinidad - HNC POS - Holy Name Convent POS - Trinidad girls secondary school reviewed - Where you a HNC pupil / teacher?
Post Date: 11th Oct, 2007 - 12:50pm / Post ID: #

Holy Name Convent

If you have been affiliated with this school in some way then please place a review here. You may also wish to bring up past experiences, academic performance and so forth.

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2007 - 2:06am / Post ID: #

Spain Port Convent Holy

I love this school. I worked there for a while and I was impressed by its organization, professional and caring teachers and staff as well as the overall atmosphere of friendship and love for the school in general.

Post Date: 15th Apr, 2012 - 7:26pm / Post ID: #

Holy Name Convent Port of Spain Caribbean / Tobago & Trinidad

Name: Justin

Comments: One thing I will like is if they can put a bigger sign out front to say where Holy Name Convent is because I recently had to make a delivery there and could not find the place. The students were helpful in directing me to the principal's office.

Post Date: 29th May, 2012 - 10:17pm / Post ID: #

Spain Port Convent Holy

Holy Name Convent Port of Spain School Hymn

Most Holy Name of Jesus
To Thee we homage pay
Give grace to us to praise Thee
And bless Thee day by day

CHORUS

O yes till life is over
And then forevermore
Most Holy Name of Jesus
We"ll love Thee and adore
Most Holy Name of Jesus
We"ll praise Thee evermore.

No name is half so tender
No name so sweet as Thine
What hope for contrite sinners
How full of grace divine

O Jesus God and Saviour
Teach us Thy name to love
And when our course is ended
Take us to thee above.

-- Author Unknown

Post Date: 29th May, 2012 - 11:20pm / Post ID: #

Spain Port Convent Holy

Name: Stacy

Comments: My daughter put as her second choice "Holy Name Convent Port of Spain" but insisted her first choice be St. Joseph Convent POS. From speaking with other parents they said their daughters chose the same way too, why is Holy Name Convent Port of Spain usually a second pick?

6th Jun, 2012 - 2:02am / Post ID: #

I really don't know because I personally think Holy Name Convent POS is way better than St. Joseph Convent. Why? Simply because they teach more than simply academics, they give the students a chance to explore other areas and participate in sports and different activities. Some people may see it as a waste of time but for me, a student also needs other activities than just school work.

Holy Name Convent Port of Spain (Hover)

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 18th Jun, 2012 - 2:01pm / Post ID: #

Holy Convent Port Spain

Name: Stace

Comments: I'm like so hoping to get into HNC in September because I put it as my first choice and don't really want to go to my second or third choice.

23rd Jun, 2012 - 2:09am / Post ID: #

Holy Convent Port Spain Trinidad & Tobago / Caribbean

I hope you get your wish Stace. HNC is one of the most prestigious schools in the entire country. Who is the principal there by the way?

+  1 2 3 

> TOPIC: Holy Name Convent Port of Spain

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,