Passage To Zarahemla

Passage Zarahemla - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th May, 2008 - 9:28am

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

LDS Movie Review
12th Oct, 2007 - 12:40pm / Post ID: #

Passage To Zarahemla

Passage to Zarahemla

Well it has a nice web site, I wonder if the movie is just as good? If you have seen it please do give a review.

Official site: www.passagetozarahemla.com

Passage To Zarahemla
Passage To Zarahemla (Hover)

Sponsored Links:
20th Oct, 2007 - 10:51am / Post ID: #

Zarahemla Passage

I just saw the title and thought it was a book review--I have not seen the movie but we have the audio book and took it on our family trip late this summer. We got through the entire book and it was really good. My kids loved it --even my 6 year old! It reminded me of his writing style that he used in "The Tennis Shoes Among the Nephites" series which I and my husband really enjoyed as well.

We will have to find the movie now as well and check it out!

20th Oct, 2007 - 3:40pm / Post ID: #

Passage To Zarahemla Studies Doctrine Mormon

When I was on my mission I listened to the Tennis Shoe tapes and was intrigued with how well the author was able to make you feel as though you were there. I did not know this movie was also made based on his works. Please do give a review when you see it.

30th May, 2008 - 9:28am / Post ID: #

Zarahemla Passage

I just got an email saying that this movie is now available on DVD. I think I saw it being sold at Wal-mart but am not positive. I will have to look the next time we go.

Rather off topic, but...
We just bought the first Tennis Shoes Book 1 on CD this past weekend. We have read all of the books but our kids hadn't.

> TOPIC: Passage To Zarahemla

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,