Al Gore - Page 4 of 6

Al Gore urges more stupidity Al Gore is upset - Page 4 - Politics, Business, Civil, History - Posted: 18th Aug, 2010 - 10:20pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 
Al Gore
Man of Peace?
1st Jun, 2010 - 4:36pm / Post ID: #

Al Gore - Page 4

Seems like Al Gore has more to think about than Global Warming:

international QUOTE (CNN)
Former Vice President Al Gore and wife Tipper to separate after 40 years of marriage, family friend tells CNN.

This may also be the reason why he has been out of the public eye for awhile, however after 40 years it will end in divorce?

International Level: International Guru / Political Participation: 3212 ActivistPoliticianInternational Guru 100%

Sponsored Links:
1st Jun, 2010 - 10:13pm / Post ID: #

Gore Al

That's sad. In spite of how I feel about Al Gore's politics, divorce is never a pleasant event. And you may be right, JB, about his being out of the public eye due to this, rather than other developments.

International Level: Ambassador / Political Participation: 595 ActivistPoliticianAmbassador 59.5%

Post Date: 1st Jun, 2010 - 11:58pm / Post ID: #

Al Gore History & Civil Business Politics

Name: Goredy

Comments: I was surprised to hear someone tell me this today. I think there must have been too much green in his home and his wife got tired of it and wanted a little more red. In all seriousness though the only thing I know that breaks up 40 year marriages is serious crime where you have to do time and extra marital affairs so let's see what prevails shall we.

Post Date: 3rd Jun, 2010 - 4:29pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Page 4 Gore Al

It Is The Fault Of Bush

Al and Tipper Gore split after 40 years. Who's to blame? CBS says George W. Bush. Ref. Source 9

Post Date: 25th Jun, 2010 - 9:18pm / Post ID: #

Gore Al

Media buried Gore assault accusation

There's not much that can be more disturbing than Al Gore in a sex scandal - but the media covering it up sure comes close. Glenn breaks down the Gore sex story in this FREE video clip - and check out this clip from radio where Glenn and Pat recreate the Al Gore sex assault scene. Ref. Source 4

Post Date: 1st Jul, 2010 - 12:09am / Post ID: #

Al Gore

Al Gore: release the chakra

More disturbing details are emerging from the alleged Al Gore sex scandal. The police report filed by the masseuse claims the former Vice President demanded that she work his adductor area and 'release' his 'chakra'. This segment is not for those of weak stomach. Ref. Source 2

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
Post Date: 22nd Jul, 2010 - 9:17pm / Post ID: #

Al Gore - Page 4

More Gore allegations

Apparently Al Gore had a lot of inner Chakra because more allegations are surfacing that Al Gore sexually abused other massage therapists. Ref. Glenn Beck

Post Date: 18th Aug, 2010 - 10:20pm / Post ID: #

Al Gore Politics Business Civil & History - Page 4

Al Gore urges more stupidity

Al Gore is upset - and not just because his 'inner chakra' pick up line has been outed - but because Congress hasn't passed anything on Climate Change! He wants people to take to the streets. Apparently old Al isn't satisfied with the hundreds of millions of dollars he's making off the climate hoax. He wants government to pass Cap and Trade legislation which would net him billions. Glenn has more on radio today. Ref. Source 8

+  1 2 3 4 5 6 

> TOPIC: Al Gore

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,