Hair Dye & Pregnancy

Hair Dye Pregnancy - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Oct, 2007 - 6:53pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

+  1 2 
Post Date: 12th Oct, 2007 - 6:02pm / Post ID: #

Hair Dye & Pregnancy

Hair Dye & Pregnancy

Do you think it is permissible to use Hair Dye while pregnant? Could some of the chemicals in the dye possibly affect the baby?

Sponsored Links:
12th Oct, 2007 - 6:14pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy and Dye Hair

There were many studies about it and none of them have ever determined that the chemical in the dye affect the baby. I asked my previous doctor about it and he said there is nothing wrong with it as long as you are doing it in a ventilated room just for your sake, it does not affect the baby. There are also many toxin-free hair dyes. The only recommendation is to do it when you pass your first trimester.

Check with your doctor if you have any concerns.

12th Oct, 2007 - 6:17pm / Post ID: #

Hair Dye & Pregnancy Reviews Consumer & Travel Family Culture

My wife uses hair relaxer and it says right on the package do not use if you suspect you are pregnant. Make me question if she should even be using it.

12th Oct, 2007 - 6:22pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy and Dye Hair

I think hair relaxer is different. It is a VERY strong chemical that (personally) I think should be handled by a professional only. Hair dyes instead come with toxin-free options.

12th Oct, 2007 - 6:23pm / Post ID: #

Pregnancy and Dye Hair

I asked her that and the response I got was that the relaxer the professional use is even stronger! Scary thought at least to me.

Reconcile Edited: krakyn on 12th Oct, 2007 - 6:24pm

12th Oct, 2007 - 6:24pm / Post ID: #

Hair Dye & Pregnancy

I feel any kind of chemical, especially ones that cause lasting changes like dyes and relaxers should not be used while pregnant because the skin is like a sponge and what it absorbs is immediately passed to the blood stream and possibly on to baby.

Remember Gold Finger?

Make sure to SUBSCRIBE for FREE to JB's Youtube Channel!
12th Oct, 2007 - 6:25pm / Post ID: #

Hair Dye & Pregnancy

Wow, then she is safer to do it at home but if the package specifically says to NOT use it if the person may suspect she is pregnant, then she needs to make sure to follow that.

12th Oct, 2007 - 6:53pm / Post ID: #

Hair Dye & Pregnancy Culture Family Travel & Consumer Reviews

To her grief (tight hair roots) she did in the second trimester she ended up cutting her hair much shorter to get some relief.

+  1 2 

> TOPIC: Hair Dye & Pregnancy

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,