Cops Pull Over Boy, 3, Driving Along Toy Car

Cops Pull Boy 3 Driving Toy Car - Culture, Family, Travel, Consumer Reviews - Posted: 12th Oct, 2007 - 7:17pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

The candy-apple red Mustang GT is just a toy, but that didn't stop 3-year-old Jordan Will from taking his battery-operated wheels for a brief ride along a busy stretch of highway
12th Oct, 2007 - 7:17pm / Post ID: #

Cops Pull Over Boy, 3, Driving Along Toy Car

I am a mom of two mischievous boys but I have to wonder, is there any supervision at home going on at some homes now days? I do not know how the father of this child can even dare to say it was "cute", I mean..the kid and his younger passenger could have been killed.

Drivers stopped and neighbors chased down the car until an officer could pull over Jordan and his 2-year-old passenger on Sunday.

"Nothing bad happened, so it's kind of cute now when you look at it," said his father, Doug Will. "But at the time, it wasn't cute at all. It was scary. I was really upset."

The Mustang is decked out with all the extras: a rear spoiler, a premium sound system and chrome wheels.

The boys drove the tricked-out ride through their Omro neighborhood and pulled up to a busy intersection.

"He even obeyed the signs, so that was good. He stopped at the red light and got on the cross walk," said neighbor Jaci Bauer.

Another neighbor, Jason Bauer, panicked when he saw the boys cross over a highway, onto a sidewalk and over a bridge. He gave chase for a few blocks until an officer pulled the boys over.

"By the time we stopped them, they probably made it five or six blocks from home before anyone even noticed they had been wandering around town," Jason Bauer said....

Sponsored Links:

> TOPIC: Cops Pull Over Boy, 3, Driving Along Toy Car

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,