Draper Temple

Draper Temple - Mormon Doctrine Studies - Posted: 30th May, 2010 - 8:55pm

Text RPG Play Text RPG ?

Post Date: 27th Sep, 2008 - 11:25pm / Post ID: #

NOTE: News [?]

Draper Temple

Draper Temple

The First Presidency has announced the open-house and dedication dates for the Draper Utah Temple. The public open house will begin Thursday, Jan. 15, 2009, and run through Saturday, March 14, except Sundays.
Ref. Source 7

Sponsored Links:
28th Sep, 2008 - 7:44am / Post ID: #

Temple Draper

I was wondering when they were going to be dedicating this temple. We could see it up on the hill last week when we were in Utah. It looked like it was pretty close to completion. A two month open house seems like quite a long time. Most temples I have been to open houses for were only about two weeks. I wonder why they are extending it for so long.

Post Date: 21st Mar, 2009 - 8:19pm / Post ID: #

Draper Temple Studies Doctrine Mormon

Draper Temple Dedicated

DRAPER - Christoffer Hotvedt, 13, and his 7-year-old sister, Katrine, were overwhelmed when LDS Church President Thomas S. Monson called them out of the crowd Friday to help him place mortar on the cornerstone of the church's new Draper Temple. "It was hard to stand up," Christoffer said. "My legs were shaking. "¦ I don't think I'll ever forget this." Ref. Source 4

21st Mar, 2009 - 11:06pm / Post ID: #

Temple Draper

It is nice to read Pres. Monson called some kids and other people to help. I think it will create a precious memory for all those who attended and participated.

Post Date: 30th May, 2010 - 8:55pm / Post ID: #

Temple Draper

Draper Temple president dies

SALT LAKE CITY - President Donald L. Staheli of the LDS Church's Draper Utah Temple and a former member of the church's Second Quorum of the Seventy, died Saturday, May 29, in his St. George home. He was 78. Ref. Source 7

> TOPIC: Draper Temple

▲ TOP

International Discussions Coded by: BGID®
ALL RIGHTS RESERVED Copyright © 1999-2024
Disclaimer Privacy Report Errors Credits
This site uses Cookies to dispense or record information with regards to your visit. By continuing to use this site you agree to the terms outlined in our Cookies used here: Privacy / Disclaimer,